I am confused regarding the info I am getting on my trades in the Positions tab on Kite while doing some BNF options trades. I have attached my order book as well as info that we get under options when we click on the three-dot icon next to our trade for 9 Jun 2021.
- I bought BNF 10JUN 34500 PE - 1 lot on 8 Jun 2021 for Rs. 39.15
- I sold BNF 10JUN 25100 CE - 1 lot on 8 Jun 2021 for Rs. 251.1
Now going forward to today (9 Jun 2021):
- I squared off (sold) BNF 10JUN 34500 PE - 1 lot for Rs 32.5
- I squared off(bought) BNF 10JUN 25100 CE - 1 lot for Rs 299.8
- I bought BNF 10JUN 34500 PE - 1 lot for Rs 54.85
- I bought BNF 10JUN 35100 CE - 1 lot for Rs 74.75
- In the 35100 CE screenshot, the carry forward quantity is -25, rather I am going home with a 35100 CE buy position?
- Can not understand what is Day’s P&L in both the screenshots?
- Is there any way to track only the P&L of the current position rather than the cumulative of closed ones also?
Thanks. Any help is appreciated!