Need help Regarding this..?

What are ‘block deals’ and ‘bulk deals’ in the historical data section of NSE website. ? IS this important for the retail traders to have an eye on this in regular basis. ?

Hi @piyushjoshipth

Check out this article on Economic times - which explains this in detail.


thanks a lot buddy…

Frankly speaking those are useless for investors and traders both

They may work 1% of the time, but remaining 99% it will just mislead you

So better to follow sectoral trends and price trends rather than bulk deals