Need help with coding this trade strategy in tradescript (pi)

1. Whenever there is a 0.05% drop in an equity stock offer price (zerodha transaction + service tax + trade cost = 0.03% + 0.02% safe margin) from the prevailing price at that moment, generate a signal to buy

2. When there is a 0.10% increase in the same equity stock bid price from our buying price in #1 above (subject to the buy order being successfully executed in #1), generate a signal to sell

3. If the stock offer price falls further, keep generating buy signals at every 0.05% drop from our previous buying price and consequently generate the sell signals for every 0.10% increase in bid price in order to set off ( or in other words close the position).

4. The frequency should not be more than 1 minute to generate signals.

5. The stock quantity will be only 1 stock of the company.

6. Buy and Sell should be seamless, in order for quick placing of orders, preferably with the buy/sell order dialog box fields, pre-filled with the calculated price above.

For the above given condition it is not possible in tradescript based on the % of price exactly,

Hi, could you please explain a bit, what is not possible in pi, so that i can re-write my strategy and post for the corresponding code to execute it?

Hi, could you please explain a bit, what is not possible in pi, so that i can re-write my strategy and post for the corresponding code to execute it?

based on percentage like close*1.01 for 1% is not possible.