NEED REST API Integration With TradingView/ Browser Extension

Hi Zerodha Team,
Please Provide the REST API to Integrate with TradingView Platform.This will be really helpful. I think most of the people also waiting for it . If you guys not able to provide, please provide at least browser extension , so we can place order easily. Waiting for your Immediate reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Pal

That is not possible because the platform where order is initiated should be approved platform and that should be owned by broker.

TradingView already provided the REST API to brockers, they only have to execute on their backend server. what’s impossible in it?

NSE requires approval, tradingview as inhouse application and url belongs to broker.

Even Fyers can do then what’s the problem with Zerodha. Both way they’re using third party plateform for charting also.

Charting is different, if order initiation is happening from different website the that should have prior approval.

If approval is needed then zerodha have to get it done. I think a small move changes everything, fyers people started late from you guys and they able to manage this. In upcoming days, this will be most demanding feature. Please do it ASAP, get in touch with [email protected]. I think you’ll be able to provide this.

We tried doing it but didn’t worked out due to regulations, I don’t want to comment about other broker.

Can you provide me the link or doc for NSE regulations on this, i also want to check it? till then you can also re-initiate the Browser Extension that you stopped providing now.

Regulator won’t put everything in writing, also we don’t have plans to start browser extension due to some limitations.

That’s not a solution …you people don’t want to put any effort on this. in browser extension , what’s the limitation…there’s third party extension already available out here…but i don’t want to use that… i want it from you guys.