New chart iq update

Please add option to lock fib drawings with new option

Once drawn , even normally touching the chart with touch screen , activates the exsisting fib drawing and moves them around , have to constantly go and realign them

Same with other drawing tools

Earlier , only when u touched a drawing , you could move it , touching in between fib levels didn’t activate the drawing

Using ipad

Thanks

1 Like

New update has totally screwed drawing tools , making them really unusable for touch devices ,

I might have to switch to a different broker :frowning:

Ok , the new update to chart iq provides a lot more functionality on PC as you can adjust drawings via right click function

But for phones And tablet ( touch devices) , there’s no right click functionality , so it’s a complete mess for touch devices

Yesterday after drawing 2 separate fibs , I was literally struggling for 10 mins to readjust 1 fib , but it wouldn’t let me , since both the ribs were overlapping and I had to delete 1 in order to move the other

:thinking:

Please sort the chart iq update for touch screen devices , it’s soo annoying right now , anyone who uses a lot of fibs for trading is genuinely screwed

@siva
Chart loading is very slow in mobile app, i can see indicators and their values but chart does not show up… Especially if reloading the chart or loading the chart for any new stock