New Running Account Settlement Rule - Single day for clients of all stockbrokers in India

ZU0183. Is there any fixed timeline by which Zerodha will return my funds. Please note that I have live FnO positions in my trading account and each passing day, the missing margin is hurting me.

Is there any accountability Zerodha has towards its customers ??

1 Like

@mohitmehra also just in case you will say KYC or IFSC code error there are no such things

My account is HDFC , IFSC remained the same , also KYC is updated

My funds have also not yet credited to my linked SBI account as of now that is 10th oct. almost 11th oct now.This extremely disappointing.

Please look into this case. Client ID: GNC276

@mohitmehra can you provide an ETA or an update at least as to where you are ? can you send an email about current status to individual clients? This is creating a very bad name for Zerodha and can lead to its downfall. This about money not any other stuff

@mohitmehra What is the updated timeline now ?
Mine is ICICI bank with no IFSC issues as i am receiving dividends without any hassle. you need to look at your banking partner first. Its unacceptable and frustrating for full time traders.
Client ID : GZ3904

For the last three days, we have been getting transaction confirmations from our bank incrementally. The pending transactions are the ones which are yet to be reconciled. We have not been able to reprocess the transaction or give back trading ledger credit to this list of customers due to the incomplete reconciliation with bank records (transaction ID and corresponding status).

Our team is working on coordinating with our bank to confirm the status of all the transactions manually. We are hoping to complete the exercise today. Once we reprocess the failed transaction, the funds should hit your account in a couple of hours.

P.S. For the correct IFSCs, we are obligated to send funds to the customer’s bank account. Our usual process involves crediting back the funds to the trading ledger in case a transaction fails. For the transactions that fail due to technical reasons at the bank’s end, we are required to reprocess them.

3 Likes

Hi Mohit ,
My bank account everything is proper . There is no merger with ICICI as far as i know . Then why it is delayed in my case . Please provide ETA .
Please send out official mail communication stating that it is delayed because of so and so reason . Why there is no communication individually.

Please do not post any thing generic stating that Bank merger issue etc . There are 100’s of people who are facing credit issue with proper bank details updated in Zerodha

2 Likes

A leading FinTech company that does not have an existing tried and tested electronic process for bank reconciliation? Really? Even a rookie programmer should have been able to set that up for you.

1 Like

Please provide ETA or send indivudial mails for failed transactions

2 Likes

Still fund not credited in my account . All bank detail r updated properly . I have checked no ifsc code also changed for my account still fund not credited. I’d: TI2882

Can Zerodha at least give some definite timeline for funds credit ? This nightmare cannot go on indefinitely.

1 Like

@mohitmehra - You should be responsible for answering this atleast. Its not a game. Its about financials. I think huge amount of people did a mistake taking the account with Zerodha. I have contacted couple of friends who opened account with other trading partners and seems there is no such type of issue with crediting the money back to their account. Being said india’s famous brokerage app what did zerodha do all these days with out even solving technical issues with banks.

1 Like

It’s been 5days, I didn’t receive my funds in my bank account, even though all the bank details are correct, of my client id GVM461.

2 Likes

Is this trouble with some some selected banks

Zerodha is the only platform facing this issue. If you search just “quarterly settlement not received” zerodha is the only one popping up. I also tried searching if upstox is facing this too but no results. Merger is just a lame excuse cooked up by zerodha. How is upstox not facing the same because of that merger? Why are their clients not talking about it and raising issues over the net? Besides that my bank is NOT even
going through a merger then why am I having to deal with this? I don’t think I’ll continue my trading with zerodha now rather move on to upstox. I missed 2 days of wonderful trade opportunities by no fault of mine. Horrible horrible experience.

2 Likes

Hi Sir, my id GI0383, still my amount not credited to my account today, still how many days you will take for processing the amount to transfer to our bank account… today at what time amount will credit to our bank accounts…

No fund no work, I’m tired.

2 Likes

We have completed the reconciliation exercise with the banks and re-processed quarterly settlement. The funds should be credited to the bank account over the next hour or two.

Settlement just received. Do you anticipate any issues in transferring the money back to demat?

pehle 1 rs transfer kar ke dekh le bhai
baad me pura amount karna