New Zerodha Account

I want to open 2 more Zerodha account but recently while watching a Youtube video on F&O strategies .the guy presenting said that if you open Zerodha account through him ( he is some sales patner of Zerodha) he gives some free access to data/analysis on his site . Can anybody suggest what would be the Right approach . I fell going directly is better

These are people who work as Marketing / Associate Partners for a Stock broker.

The right approach will be to sign up directly on the brokers website, if you do not want any middlemen handling your personal data.

truth to be spoken… that guy is our beloved hero saurabh Gandhi… go man open account with him is safe… ask his phone number 1st

@zerodhaqa truth to be spoken… that guy is our beloved hero saurabh Gandhi… go man open account with him is safe… ask his phone number 1st

Who is sourabh Gandhi ??!!

check you tube saurav Gandhi simple

What is regular in mis means ? What will happen if I choose regular in advance option in mis ?

Tomorrow is going to be my first day of trading zerodha !! Nervous - happy - tensed - anxiety

@shefali mam… u r a newbie or elite?

I am new .

my intro is… i have 2 years of experience…and i am a elite members group

Intro nahi baba !! Tell me

What will happen if I choose mis and regular instead of Bo or co .

You’re experienced that’s y m asking you !!

Help

Tomorrow is going to be my FIRST DAY in trading .

i bet… u have ignored the mt4 demo trading then… 1st practice 4 months… search google mt4 demo

1 Like

Aap pahle bataiye naaaaaaa what m askinggggggg . MIS - REGULAR what happens in this :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:

look… haste makes waste… 95% here are losing money… beware go practice… Intraday mis bo. co is too much difficult

1 Like

:persevere::persevere::walking_man:t3::walking_man:t3::bowing_man:t3:

tume loan bhi liya hoga phir trading ke liye… bo is Intraday and regular is holding dilivery… ok happy… u r a boy or a girl…

https://peakengineering.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/inconvenient-truth.jpg

2 Likes

Happy :grin: . M girl . Going to use my pocket money loll m just a student or like aspirant .

Wait !! What !! Name shefali is girl’s name !!! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile: