Hi @nithin, I am new to Mutual Funds, recently jumped since June 2021. Explored various platforms including other apps, had some investments directly via AMC’s. Finally i ended up with Zerodha. My family members also started using Zerodha.
- Direct Mutual Funds
- Performance of Coin App. (Hats off to backend design team)
- UI is impressive for a newbie
- One click ELSS statement
- SIP with duration of 1 week, 15 days, 1 month, which is unique and nice
- Very important: MF in Demat mode. I personally like DEMAT mode, we can have a single view in CSDL website too
- Console which gives overview
- Zero brokerage for mutual funds
- Support for T-bills and bonds purchase
- Best customer support
- Compared to other competitors, UX needs more improvements. I am a professional UX developer and i feel lot of improvements we can bring in.
- Please provide ratings for mutual funds like Value Research ratings which helps users to easily pick up mutual funds.
- Make navigation always to land in Main page with 3 options Invest, Current Portfolio, Analysis
- On Clicking Invest, user should be provided with 3 options equity, debt and hybrid categories. (with all sub types listed below)
- Please display mutual funds on a particular category based on ratings e.g., under Large cap-> sort and display based on ratings
- Bring more options in Console Analysis