Nifty & Bank Nifty strategy contest thread for the week ending November 7, 2019

Hi Shivam, can you please share me more details on ur Banknifty strategy, want to try it out. With the ups and downs on the strategy.

This is wonderful and actually I was planning to buy 200 bankbees and write a call every week. I can simply sell the bankbees in case the market moves too high. But the problem is when the index (and the underlying shares fall 2-3% in a week and continue that trend for 4-5 weeks. I think a ten percent move is not unusual in nifty in a quarter. How do you protect from the possible downside? God forbid, if your stocks purchased for 6.15 laksh fall by 10% over 4 weeks, the call option with a strike price more than spot price at the time of your purchase will not give even 0.2% week. Please share your idea in greater detail as this is something that can be done without losing sleep and without being before the system all the time.

@siva @Tradingqna will the result be announced soon? :slight_smile:

In an hour.

Thank you all for participating! :raised_hands:

This winner for this week is @abhi9392. Congratulations again, Abhi! :slight_smile: We’ll get in touch with you via PM for the award. The contest for the next week ending November 14th is now live here.

1 Like