Nifty hits record high

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Hats off to SIP investors and long term investors for their patience n conviction

How far can nifty go till yr end ?

You also buy, we will go there together.

2 Likes

What is this, exhibition? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

My target met. :hugs:

3 Likes

New year party pe mujhe bhi bulana Sir.

1 Like

His friends are all CAs, even in parties they talk about accounting things :memo:

1 Like

okay i will go to my local party :pleading_face:

Kudos. You were extremely firm with your conviction no matter what

Lol. I do not belong there. Anyways. I have reduced my parties in the last couple of years.
May be growing older. :grin::grin:

1 Like

Yeahhhh. And now my next target. 20k by June 2023. I mentioned this in some other post. I hope I get this right too. :smiley:

Edit.

Disclosure: This is not a buy recommendation. Personally I have short nifty today.

1 Like

Me loading up all the calls till June 2023.

Disclosure added.

But why you do this to me Sir, i also trying to follow your footstep to make at the very least 15%
I was so happy, getting myself ready to buy calls of next year. All hopes in water now.

1 Like

Man. You are funny.

If you do exactly as he does, you will be like a fish out of the water :fish: :grin:

1 Like

If i become fish out of water at least put me on some hungry being’s plate, as i will at least bring some joy in the end. :disappointed_relieved:

We all go where we have come from, mother earth will takes us all, dust to dust, ashes to ashes :earth_asia:

1 Like

I still feel like we are gonna get surprise after January. Not being pessimistic, it’s just with high interest rate things don’t look like as they should be or if nifty is high post March next year then 2020 was the bottom and Market may rally up for next 2 years overall.

CNBC TV 18 had mentioned that though Nifty is at the all time high, today the contributor was mainly reliance. It seems almost 70 points was because of Reliance alone

I can relate to the nifty hitting high though my nifty 50 ETF, but individual stocks such as HDFC twins continue to fall even todAY

This rally is led by select Nifty heavyweights. Even from large cap pack not all stocks have participated. Look at Divi’s labs, GAIL, HDFC Life.