NiftyBees ETF Investment Guidance

I don’t day trade ETFs. But, when I do short term trades lasting few days or weeks, this 0.001% turns out to be a really tiny fraction. Check it out when you trade.

Also, if you end up doing a good positional trade on N100 ETF (tracks the NASDAQ 100 index) or in case the new ETF MAFANG (tracks the NYSE FANG+ index) listed on NSE last friday, there is 0 STT, as they are funds tracking foreign indices

So I thought. Charges have and will always be there. In most cases the Bite is pretty Low not affecting the Profits Much. IMO - I’ve been trading on NiftyBees shorterm for about an Year ( 3-6 Months). Honestly the Sell High - Buy Low has worked wonders for me, In some Cases even better than Individual stocks. As of now my Trading capacity for BEES is around 7-10k Units along with other Individual Stocks and Trust me I am making Good Money!!

3 Likes

Good…well done…i’m also doing for ages & very happy with the returns

1 Like

Smallcase is the anti-dote to MFs. I don’t like MFs myself.

Unless you’re a good timer of the market, and let’s admit very few are - then if ur looking to build your portfolio. SIP is the best way to go. Fortunately, Smallcase is not ‘fully’ SIP. They just nudge you at the time, you decide whether you pull the trigger, and if you like you can always invest more via lumpsum if you feel like it. And you have 100% control of exits and entry points.

Suggest checking it out.

1 Like

Yes I agree with you. I have couple of Small Cases created with the Top players in each of its segments. Buy on Dips and Hold is the Strategy.

@CoolBird please tell…which timeframe you use to see RSI oversold and overbought…I mean 15 mins chart, 1 hour chart, one day chart…which timeframe you use… please guide

I am looking for nifty index fund for buy and hold. This is just extra cash at hand and would like to park in the index for maybe 7 or 10 years or longer. Which MF is nice with less tracking error and comparatively lower expense ratio ?

Also looking for holding some amount of money on s&p 500 . How to do this ?. All I know is there FOF. how good this and tracking error are things that I don’t know yet. any reviews.

Note:- I am specifically looking for MF to park cash on index

Here’s a list of top index MF’s in the last 5 Years based on returns.

use daily timeframe

you can invest in Motilal Oswal S&P 500 Index Fund but do proper study & analyze s&p 500 on tech charts for better entries

Hi Is there is any maximum investment upper limit for NiftyBEES? is it the most liquid Nifty 50 ETF?

No maximum limit and yes Niftybees is the most liquid Nifty 50 etf.

ETFs usually have lower liquidity and the price and NAV of it can fluctuate in different directions. This does not make it an ideal choice. Instead, there are many index based mutual funds which charge very low expense ratio and the tracking error will also be low.

Is there a formula relating Niftybees to Nifty50? To decide on strike prices

Personally, I believe that the Nifty Bees is the finest ETF in the present market conditions. The first advantage is that it is safer than midcap or small cap equities since it invests in the top 50 large-cap firms in India. Nifty Bees also include a one-of-a-kind system for purchasing and selling by swapping a predefined portfolio. Unlike other open-ended mutual funds, long-term investors do not incur the expense of short-term trading. To put it another way, it protects long-term investors against short-term trading activity.

1 Like

Navi has come up with lowest cost index fund. Check it out.

1 Like

Its good to be a fan of index funds ETFs. There is a good choice of AMC to choose from.

Usually nippon has the best liquidity for all. i.e all with bees in it

NIFTYBEES, BANKBEES, ITBEES, MID150BEES, GOLDBEES, SILVERBEES etc

Pharma, consumer durables, auto… almost all sectors have etfs see here https://www1.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/etfs/etfs_launched_on_nse.htm

During first issue the AMC will set the base multiplier wrt index, for eg 1 unit of silverbees will represent 1g of silver. Later due to tracking error and expense ratio the prices will be a little off.

According to me ETFs are better than mutual funds because we get a sense of control on prices and timing.