Not able to sell Apex

Why i am not able to sell Apex frozen share from zeerodha account?
It’s keep on getting rejected while selling.

Do you have the shares in your demat account?
If yes, then select “sell in CNC”.
What is the error that you are getting?
Maybe no buyers

1 Like

The stock opened and stayed at lower circuit on 8 Nov. That is the reason your sell order wasn’t being mathed by a buyer because buyers stay away from stocks that are at lower circuit. You will be able sell it once both buyers and sellers start trading the stocks. You could also try placing a sell market order in pre-market session between 9am and 9.08am to try selling out the shares.

1 Like

dear members please advice hoe to sell stock of APEX FROZEN in L C as i have placed AMO at market at market price selling. but didn’t sold please advice that how should i place AMO so that i can sell this.

Just wait for sometime… Let the trading start again

Try to place Fresh order in Pre Open Market.
Between 9:00 AM to 9:05 AM

Zerodha can also help you. Get in Touch with the Customer care.

I would Suggest you to place order in Pre Open Market. Between 9:00 AM to 9:05 AM

Zerodha can also help you. Get in Touch with the Customer care.

@Ar_Apurva Same situation here😐 . Buyer are not there. Most of them might be thinking that price would be further go down. Hope it will bounce back very soon.

Many thanks to all of you as zerodha customer care is good for nothing they don’t even have a general reply to help.

Hi,

On a related note, would an order placed 1st thing after 9.00 have a better chance of being fulfilled or does it make no difference so long as it’s any time between 9.00 to 9.05?

Thanks.

You get an error? If so, what error? And do you have a share of it? Show me the error?

@sudheermishra1982 Hope you could sell off the shares.

When a share touches it’s circuit breake price then the stock would be suspended for that day. It is 5,10,15,20% it is decided by NSE n BSE. Currently Apex circuit breake price is ± 5% of the previous day.