Not So Cool SEBI

Such rules still does not protect innocent retailers from getting duped.
look at the outcome of such rules, they reduce systemic risk, but still does not protect retailers from big fish manipulators.

@gsecgsec Do you trade n F&O?

1 Like

I already answered this multiple times in above replies.

Banning works in cases where the goods canā€™t be locally made.
Yes, parallel market can rise (like dabba trading), but they are a fraction of current derivatives market and less organized, so this ban will be (say) 90% effective. which is still good IMO.

Liquor/Tobacoo ban is not comparable to trading ban. (reasons stated above).

ā€œTax revenue from tradingā€ - shall we make theft legal and tax it too? thieves will be happy to pay tax to avoid jail.

I donā€™t know if you are aware, lot of things are already banned today and most citizens comply with those regulations. (firearms, endangered animals, manslaughter)

I used to.
Later I stopped after looking at the manipulation, fraudlent trainers, make believe secret strategies, toothless SEBI.

If you still want more protection for retailers then introduce pass options exam of nism to trade n get minimum 75%

If one blames everything and everyone else for oneā€™s losses there is no mental room for self improvement and this is a typical loosers fallacy. Winners look at themselves and try to be a better version of themselves.

Whatever SEBI does some will loose and some will win. Itā€™s always about the person in question.

5 Likes

True, Whatever SEBI does it will do .We may fight what ever we may like ( thatā€™s our Right!) but in the end like any business person you have to adapt or perish

1 Like

How much did you lose?

Guys what you think , will sebi will ban these advertisement on social media?

Thats a decent road blocker, but it does not protect retailers from market manipulators.
I could study all the options theory and still lose money to manipulation.
SEBI/NSE/Govt has vested interests in keeping retail in the market because they make money out of them.

Save your personality development coaching for some one else.

Let SEBI ban trading and you can give this gyan to those twitter trainers & 10% profitable traders, let the poor retailers live in peace.

most neutral comment i saw so far :slight_smile:

Seems the only poor retailer is you.

Life itself is inevitable. Why man? Why so much hatred for something you are not good at?

I donā€™t mean to come hard at you, but come on man. People now here get what are you mad at.

But do you really need to take all your fumes out here?

3 Likes

My losses are small enough to bear. nothing i cant handle.
It took me 4 years to become profitable.
I am very good at spotting frauds, understanding human psychology, self control.

But the vileness of the field left me aghast.
The amount of fraudsters selling snake oil, the amount of companies which are eager to let you lose money, the apathy of regulatory bodies, the blatant manipulation of indexes/smallcap stocks.
and the stupidity of average retailer.

It left a bitter taste, hence my urging to ban/heavily regulate this nonsense.

How old are you?

1 Like

Seems to be that
you are a rich kid, who never knew what poverty/middleclass is and you dont have any idea what hopes retailers have when they enter trading.

ā€œlife is inevitableā€ - say that to a person who lost their childrenā€™s tution or next monthā€™s rent.

I dont hate trading itself, let rich people throw their money at it. i dont care. Leave innocent retailers out of it.

If you really want to understand how small people wreck their lives in the hopes of making money?
Go to a race course in your city and look at betting counters. what kind of people bet and how many people lose money betting on horses.

BTW, i want to ban horse race betting as well.

so now you are trying to judge my answers based on my age ?

If you want to learn, then learn. If you donā€™t want to learn donā€™t learn. If you want to lead life with self adoration do so. In the end the only person getting affected is you and you have full freedom to do so. Those trading FnO and make money will keep doing so :joy:

Then SEBI guys, Exchanges, Broking houses and their employees will have to go Job hunting. So that wish may not be granted.

1 Like

I donā€™t get anything by judging you.

But you seem young enough to have lots of time and energy. Hate to see it explode here.

2 Likes

irrespective of amount of time, money & energy i have left, i dont want it to be looted by scamsters.
neither mine nor others.