Switching to KFintech CRA from ENPS NSDL?

Hi All,

I have opened NPS account with eNPS Protean CRA website . Now, I want to shift my Account to KFINTECH CRA, Pune and want to know the process of it.

I reached out to Customer care of ENPS Protean, they are saying to reach out to KFINTECH CRA where to transfer and submit Inter CRA Form to your new POP / CRA.
Same, KFintech (Visited their office in Pune) is saying to reach out to your currrent POP / CRA and submit Inter CRA Form to your existing POP / CRA.

When I checked KFintech POP / CRA details on the POP File listed on NSDL NPS site, I don’t see their name is listed as KFintech.

Now, I’m frustrated where to go. I just have the form ICSS Form downloaded from eNPS website.

Also, I don’t have my Details of my current POP / CRA. I only see Reg # of my current POP / CRA & Name is mentioned as eNPS - Online on my statements. their office address is also online & Main off in Mumbai.

Can you please help me out, what to do now and where to reach out so that I can smoothly shift my details to KFintech CRA. ALso, as compared on both NSDL & KFintech I see Kfintech CRA charges lesser cost than NSDL CRA. If anybody has account with Kfintech CRA, then pl let me know. So, which CRA charges less, I can shift my account to that CRA.

Any reason for shifting?

Yes, Transaction charges for contributions are high

Do you have a comparison of the charges? I am not finding it that clearly on their website. They seem the same to me

On KFintech,

CRA: Charge per transaction: INR 3.36/-
POP: 0.50% of contribution, Min. INR 30

On NSDL NPS site

CRA: Charge per transaction: INR 3.36/-
POP: 0.50% of contribution, Min. Rs. 30

PFB per contribution what NSDL POP is charging me:

1. Per contribution - 3.75 INR
  2. Per contribution AMC Charge - 18-20 INR
  3. Per contribution GST - 5 - 6 INR

AMC for a Year as mentioned on site - 69 INR

And as you mentioned, KFintech POP charges higher, but KFintech CRA is charging less as shown on their website:

1. AMC - 58 INR
  2. Per transaction charge - 3.36 INR
  3. GST will be additional applicable

So, If i shift my NSDL NPS CRA to KFintech CRA, then I will incurr lesser charges compared to NPS NSDL. Right?

If I’m wrong here, guide me to correction. Main Post edited

What is this? Per contribution asset management company charge? Not able to find a source for this

Do you know where I can view all charges in my account, other than a general view? Like specifically what was deducted per transaction. The whole NPS system hides small charges so well

You can check on bill details view after logging to your account. AMC is annual maintenance charges levied on every contribution made in NPS account

Not able to find it after logging in.

20INR per contribution is very high, I’ve never noticed it so don’t think it’s taking place.

Are you talking about payment gateway charges?

Ater login to NPS website go to views button - > Bill Detail view - > select the FY & quarter & click on submit u will see the charges deducted against ur contribution

Not seeing anything that is 18-20 per transaction on the page you mentioned. Please attach some screenshot proof. Here is my billing section.

You might be confusing “No. of Billed Transactions” as charges per contribution you make. It means number of times you have been charged Annual Maintenance Charges, which is per scheme. You have 3 schemes (Usually equity, debt and corporate bonds) so it is 3 number of billed transactions.

@amey1 any update? I’m quite concerned if I’m paying so much per transaction if it’s true. Their entire website is really confusing for me

If u check the billing rate & multiply with Nos. Of transaction then u will see total amount in last right column which is CORRECT &

if u replace billing rate with other CRA & multiply with ur total Nos of transactions then will get total Amt Transaction which u r paying to ur CRA ON contribution of your NPS

The thing is the billing rate of ENPS is higher than KFintech so in long term u end up with paying slightly higher amount in ENPS rather than KFintech CRA.

E. G. Enps contribution Total Trnx 10 x BR 3.75 = 37.5/-
Kfin contribution total Trnx 10 x BR 3.36 = 33.6/-

So ENPS NSDL CRA charges r slightly higher than KFintech CRA

*POP IS not involved here as POP Charges r higher than CRA