One of my stock was stopped Trading

Hi Experts
I have bought astock on Jan5th & trading happened till Mar 8th. After that trade is not happening till now.
I am not getting any update on that stock. Experts give me the suggestion when that stock will come for trading.

Why do people not tell the stock names in their post?

Are you buying illegal stocks or what?

Possibly, this is an example of how, the victims to telemarketing stock scams does not come out in the light, for the fear of embarrassment.

Hi Experts
The stock name is HB Stock Holding, they have stopped trading on March 08 onwards. I have not bought any illegal stocks.
Please give me the comment that when that stock will be available for trading. I want to sell this stock because of urgent money need.

I think it got demerged and has to be re-listed on exchanges.

This below message from Moneycontrol -

Update ::: I have connected with company compliance & legal person. He said that they have submitted documents for relisting to SEBI which will be approved in 2-3 weeks time. Hopefully by end of May we can see this stock up and running.

Better call their investor helpline and clarify with them, it would be most genuine manner.

1 Like

There is something brilliant in your statement. The exchanges should in fact start a new category like A, B, E etc “Category SMS stocks.”

Thank you Boss, will wait till may

all the 3 companies of HB group (1) hb portfoilo (2)hb stock holding (2) hb real estate have stopped trading due to merger &amalgamation process.all 3 will list with new isin and different quantity of share in hand of shareholder.