Open price in Trading View

I just check out Facebook share price in Tradingview software @ 7.00 IST and its showing Last Close price in the chart window but I don’t know where i have to check the Open price of the stock on that day.I even right click the window but i didn’t find any open price tab. Any guide on this really helpful.

I think you can see the Open Price in the Stock details screen at the bottom in the watchlist (hover your mouse over it and scroll down), there’s this bar which displays Days Range, check it out.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. If i place the cursor on the first candle its show values of Open High Low Close but when i check the side window there , it’s shows days range , 52 week range ,Bid and Ask values , and even current market price but no Open price as mentioned below .

Ideally, the point at which the Red Bar is starting in Days Range bar, should be the Open Price.

That’s the low price of the day.This turn out to be challenging. How people find the open price of the stock in Tradingview. :roll_eyes: