Option profit hedging

Anyone help me to earn 500 rupees daily under bank nifty only without losing the initial amount.
Can I buy bank nifty ce and pe of same strike at a time?
Nitin murarka is failure on zee business.
Do not want to trade in stock options

You are a failure in real life, dude.
It’s easy to pass on judgement.
It’s hard to work harder!

You don’t even know basics of options or trading & dreaming of earning 500 daily that too w/o risking anything!!!

I know basic but loss has been doing

So you know basics!
Answer my one question and I will try to help you in your trading.
Why you asked "Can I buy bank nifty ce and pe of same strike at a time?"

What will happen if you buy ce and pe of same strike at a time?

1 Like

If I buy ce n pe at a time then premium paid for ce is 200 n for pe is 150 n total costing 350.

I have to book profit in one ce or pe only above 350 points.As per above example.

And what is your guess that how many times out of 100 times your call or put will trade above 350 after you have taken position? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

PEs are dearer than CEs 99% of the time.
So CE will be 150 and PE will be 200.

How to make profit

In case of movement more than 200 point

Anyone help me to earn 500 rupees daily under bank nifty only without losing the initial amount.
No, There is nothing like earning fixed daily profit.

Can I buy bank nifty ce and pe of same strike at a time?
Yes

Nitin murarka is failure on zee business.
Don’t judge people. you will spend your entire life judging people and that will only affect you. it will make your life miserable. not theirs. People you see on zee business, cnbc, they are analyst, not traders. It’s their main profession, it’s how they make money.

Do not want to trade in stock options
No problem, it’s your choice.

No matter what you do, read all the books, watch all the videos about everything related to trading, follow recommendations is not going to make you a successful trader. Knowledge comes from experience. You will lose again and again. It’ll take years to be a successful trader. Ask yourself are you ready to give that much time and most importantly ready to lose money?

3 Likes

That’s the issue my friend. That’s why I said you first need to learn basics,

70% of the time market remain sideways. So there wont be a movement of 200 in the index from your entry as you expected and you will lose whole of 350 rs.

Just like you do in any business! Spend years of time and hardwork learning basics & theory. Then again 3-4 years gain experience. Then invest in business and try to recover & then if successful, think of making money.

In any other business (kirana shop even) you invest minimum 5-10 Lakhs and expect just 20% returns.

Here wanna earn 500 rs per day for little capital.

Why to be so harsh, relax. He wants to learn Options.

That guy can start with Varsity module.

3 Likes

You cannot achieve this without knowing basics and some advanced terminology of Options. These are leveraged instruments and they ought to be used with care lest you burn your capital.

From a beginner’s perspective, go through the zerodha options module, then come for advice. Reading extensively is very important.

1 Like

Put 50lacs in some fd. Without loss you can make 500 daily.

3 Likes

Without risk don’t make profit. Option buyers take profit only highly volatile periods. Option buyers average winning chances less than 33%. Option writers can winning probability is more than 70%. So You learn option strategies and option greaks.

1 Like

Don’t be a prick, you are here to help, not to call names and “comments”. If you cannot help, shut the F up.

Apne kaam se kaam rakh.
I just replied using exact same words he used ! “you tiny prick”

How much amount required to sell one call and one put.
When to sell the call and when to sell the put please reply

You can use zerodha margin calculator.
Margin depends upon strike used and multiple positions taken.

Sell call if you are not bullish and sell put if you are not bearish.