Option selling without any adjustments

I think you skipped this part

Thats why I said thats a lot of risk. When you target such high returns you are also taking huge risk.

Nah. I didnt. But I just felt its diffcult to maintain such high returns. Infact when i started even I was generating more than 5 percent per month. And now its down to 2 percent. So that works out somewhere around 30 percent.

1 Like

Let’s say a Trader compounds

people reduce capital for trading when once their capital becomes big enough,

that’s why it isn’t possible to replace billionaires on forbes list because we start to care about capital preservation, thus reducing in trading capital

even I got infuriated looking at twitter folks compounds.
:sob:

dude, are you option seller?

On a pro desk, he is having good capital. So I totally agree with @joyesh when he said they make around 30 percent. But you had other opinion. So I just wanted to know what do you expect.

1 Like

Yes. I am. And thats why I totally support 30 percent that was mentioned.

1 Like

they got liability to perform or else get kicked

but independent trader who has no responsibily & stress of managing other peoples money will perform better any day!

my cousin is cfa II & works in same feild, he got bald at 24, stress is real

I knew it.

Warren Buffett grew at a CAGR of around 22% from 1965 to become one of the richest guys in the world. Jim simmons went at 66% CAGR for 30 yrs from 1988 to be acclaimed as the most successful money maker in the history of modern finance.

If you are beating them consistently you are walking on water.

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

Are you able to generate such returns currently ?

stress free & healthy lifestyle > average billionaire lifestyle

nope, 0% ROI

You don’t know until you experience it yourself. Anyways if you are happy with what you have then no need to experience anything different.

Thanks man this helps

Without making adjustments in your strategy, you will either end up with low profits or just plain losses which will be more than your employed capital. In my sense, you should be tuning your strategy from time to time.

THis is hard to do with my daily routine. thus trying out something with fixed stop loss and profit