Option signals/tips

I want to buy index option tips service from some one. suggest me name of any good option tips providers name, I have already two time finished my small capital but not learn. Now I don’t want to take risk self, trade with some one others advice.

I also try algoz, back test strategies but I am understand it.

Friend dont go for that. If a tip seller is getting atleast 60% success by himself, he would have been a active trader rather selling a tips.

Do your own analysis, do paper trade, develop your own system, maintain stop loss and at last learn trade, thats the way to go. Dont run behind tip sellers. All the best…

1 Like

My suggestion would be not to avail services of these people, it’s better to learn on your own, it will take you some time, but in the long run it will be beneficial to you.It’s better to learn fishing, then to eat fish which is readily available.

1 Like

Have you tried out paper trading? Just a thought!

No not try paper trading

Some brokers has research team and there team provide tip to there Clint Are they all wrong?
I AM NOT ASKING FOR TIPS FROM QNA OR ANY MEMBER FROM QNA, I ASK ONLY SUGGESTION. NOT TIPS FROM QNA OR ZERODHA OR ANY MEMBER.

There are three websites which offer paper trading,
NSE Paathshalla, Puls Omsesys SIM, Moneybhai
Create a login in these, and try paper trading for some time, until you feel comfortable.
If losses accumulate in paper trading also, then take a break for few days and try again.

first, u said u invest small capital…
the first rule of option game is to not to be under capitalize. ( this is advise i can give u).

suggestion of all of us I was ignored and purchased tips from one company and lost 20000 tips service providers cost and 30-40 thousand capital, I realized my self has few loss than tips provider
sorry for that and thanks to all