Options Trading on Paytm Money

I’m new to the FnO trading world. Have been investing with kite for some time and till now had never tried looking for another broker. But with the limitations on broker-wise OI on various strike prices in Options trading, had to research for an alternate broker.
Got to know Paytm Money charges 10/executed Options order and even the pledging charges are at rs.10 . Just needed to know from fellow traders, where’s the catch? Anyone here tried their platform?

Also, what are some good alternate brokers for small retail traders for FnO?

1 Like

Derivatives carry additional risks as they are heavily leveraged and has unlimited loss potential.
Make sure that you understand everything about it. You can read varsity for that.

Even I want to know about that. Are you sure that Pay TM money does not have any OI limits ?

Do they have OI limits ?

No angel does not have limits …and support team is also quick and reliable if you open A/c under any subroker

Ok.
Is there any special notable feature in angel that others don’t offer ?

Yeah you get margin trading facility …for example you have 10 lacks you can buy stocks worth 32 lacks …4× leverage of 80% of ur capital .
But I suggest use this only for intraday trading …it get s very risky for overnight

Do you want to open ac for free under my free plan ?

I don’t think they will have the volumes to come even close to those limits

No thanks, I just wanted to know. May be in future.