Order limits in USDINR

Hi,

One cannot place a single order worth more than 10 crores (1380) lots in usdinr fut with zerodha. Is it same with other brokers as well ? 1380 lots is hardly 10 lakhs, so how does one manage to place 10,000 lots in 8 trades immediately without shuffling different windows on kite desktop ? Or use nest for faster execution ?

1 Like

This is exchange restriction, in single order total contract value should not be more than 10 cr for fno contracts. You can place in different orders. Also we are working on basket order facility on kite, post that with one click one should be able to enter/exit multiple orders at a time.

Hi,

Thanls for the reply. So how does one place bracket orders currently ?

Means?

So I want to trade 10,000 lots un usdinr. I can place at max 1380 lots in one single order. To place 8 or 9 orders, I have to shuffle between different windows in my browser. How do I make this process faster ?

For now you have place 8 to 9 orders, once baskets is live on kite on a single go you should able to place.

2 Likes

Thanks siva for the reply. The limit of 10crores value of usdinr in one single fut contract irder is not there for corporate accounts I guess ? Its for individual retail traders. Also, the upper limit is much higher for corporate accounts according to the nse website, am I right ?

It’s for everyone.