Order window Updates: Quick Order Window, Amount, and Lot Switch

Yeah, makes more sense for mis.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja

Anything can be done?

1 Like

Youā€™re right, introducing an amount switch for MIS could potentially increase its usage. We also believe it could be beneficial for investors.

When we were developing this feature, we had discussions about this. At the moment, the calculation takes place in the UI, based on the data available on the front end. However, calculating the MIS quantity requires leverage details. Unfortunately, itā€™s not something we can incorporate right now. This is also why we havenā€™t enabled the amount switch for NFO.

We have this on our radar! Weā€™re planning to tackle this in the next phase of our development.

1 Like

@Speaker , Donā€™t limit your thinking. Iā€™m a swing trader, and I trade breakouts. That means I need to place buy orders quickly when a breakout happens. Calculating the right amount of shares to buy based on my account size takes time. So, this feature has been really helpful for me and other swing traders. Iā€™ve been using it since day one.

1 Like

I also agree with your point @Champion_Trader this is helpful for swing trading and eases the part where u want to apportion a certain amount towards each security/ each trade being in different prices when having swings in multiple securities was a hassle now itā€™s a lot easier now.

2 Likes