Orders Rejected

Today for first time I was using trade.zerodha.com. I tired to buy some shares. But my orders had been rejectected for 4 times.

Time around 3.10 PM and shares were listed in BSE.

Check what is exact rejection reason for the order placed in order book. for further queries write an email to [email protected] or call to support and clarify.

I tried to buy banknifty 24800 below is msg came for rejection can someone please guide what does it mean?

rms:rule: option strike price based on ltp percentage for entity account-yv2712 across exchange across segment across product

The position limit of a Trading Member in equity index option contracts is higher of Rs.500 crores or 15% of the total Open Interest(OI) in the market in Banknifty option contracts. NSE link for OI violations.

Since Zerodha as a Trading Member is breaching the 15% limit of total OI in Banknifty option contracts, we dynamically limit the strikes in which positions can be taken based on the LTP of Banknifty spot.

W.r.t Banknifty option strikes allowed, the % range from LTP is 9% for Fri, Mon, Tue; between 2.5% to 3.5% on Wed and between 1.5% to 2% on Thur based on the quantity of orders coming in.

1 Like