Paid stock market classes as scam?

Frankly, the guys who really know the stuff won’t get into such cheap tactics of fooling people. Traders who have a good confidence would demonstrate their trades in live market. Unfortunately most don’t have that confidence & hence start such training programs as they have failed in trading. For example if you ask Prakash Gaba to do a live trading session he won’t. He refused my friend to do so…so this is one way of testing for genuine trainers.

3 Likes

Correct.

True. I am trading LIVE with the people who joined me.
Real traders never do things over weekends and leave real battle to followers… instead they take charge in LIVE market to demonstrate their skill.

3 Likes

The best resources are always free on the Internet

yes @Vinay_S , but once you have little knowledge already, you get to know that all best resources you can get for free (atleast most of them).
But, when you’re just starting out and have no clue about a subject, its very difficult to find these resources and even if you do find them, at that moment you won’t know if its the “Best” resource or even a “Good” resource because you have no clue about the subject.

So, to gain that initial basic knowledge, sometimes a structured way of learning is required, for which sometimes you will need to pay, if you are not one of the lucky ones who can find the free resources at the beginning itself.

I had already mentioned this in one of my earlier replies

1 Like

For the last one week, i am getting calls from an Indore Phone Number asking me about investing in share market and that they would give tips for a certain amount of money. Initially i used to say that i am not interested however they are very persistent.

So now when i receive calls from them, i would act dumb or start asking questions like what is stock market and what is share… what tips and they usually hang up. lol :smile:

2 Likes

After distributing free knowledge & charity, Recently a well known celebrity option trader has come up with bunch of workshops & telegram channel for big fees.
Check out the YT channel & check kind of -ve comments poured into it.

Another guy was found to be selling Supertrend indicator on TradingView for 10k pm which happens to be free everywhere. DONT judge YT channel just by looking at views & likes. All of these fakes are MANAGED by digital marketing companies.

Good to see that people are becoming aware of these money mongering freaks(not businessmen). DONT GET FOOLED by paid classesor any paid subscription for that matter. NO shortcuts to make money in stock market.

1 Like

Charlie Munger have something to say about course sellers…

1 Like

This is not true. Stock market is not a scam. You invest in stock and then you earn from it.

1 Like

Think of it like this.

Imagine Usain Bolt releases a course on how to be the fastest sprinter in the world. You watch the whole course and you are now fully pumped to hit the track and run.

What happens when you run on the track? Do you come anywhere close to his speed? Most of us will end up getting cramps and body pain.
Hitting the track on a daily basis and doing it over and over will make us a mediocre to decent sprinter.

Similarly the courses can only teach you and give you guidance. It’s only when you hit the markets commit mistakes and right your wrongs is when you learn.

2 Likes

Exactly! Even in car driving course you are offered to drive car arranged by class but these course sellers don’t provide funds to learn/trade stock market​:joy::thinking:. It’s better to trade live account instead of wasting money on crap courses. I personally came across many people struggling in mkt followed by lacs of rupees wasted on courses. Coz courses are incapable of injecting our brains with right amount of hormones necessary for proper trading mindset. They can only make a fool out of us with proper brainwashing. Their videos are presented as if this is the end of World. As Charlie Munger rightly said, course sellers want to become rich by making others rich​:joy::rofl: isn’t it a big joke?

1 Like

Stock market is not scam. Stock market courses are scams. Pl read title.

The only course I will recommend is Brooks Trading Course by Al Brook’s.
Not that i paid for it, but i can say it’s totally worth it.

2 Likes