Hai Zerodha,
Recently i have do correction in my pan card. It will be automatically update on my Zerodha records?

No…You have to send account modification form…Along with address proof and pan card self attested copy.
Download it from zerodha website under resources… Courier it…And track after delivery of same .create ticket at
I hope you will follow procedure