Paytm lists at huge discount ! šŸ˜©

Paytm lists at 1950 and makes a low of 1776 ā€¦more than 17% down from listing price of 2150

to make things worst, Macquarie has said it gives an underperform rating on Paytm with target price as 1200!!! ā€¦on date of listingā€¦why did they not say it before IPO ???

how did anchor investors subscribe to this stock at 2150?? what is the effect of this fall ā€¦it will definitely affect other IPOs I think

or will it recoverā€¦damn confusing

2 Likes

being a yolotrader, im risking and buying btwn 1700-1650 zone if it comes

disclaimer : not an adviceā€¦just trying my luck

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-18 at 10.25.57 AM (1)

took some qty only ā€¦not huge

What is yolotrader ?

1 Like

What Is YOLO Trading?

One of the trending acronyms in the stock market today, ā€œYOLO,ā€ supports the idea, at least among those new to investing, that you only live once. So, the idea behind YOLO is that you should invest everything in one stock and hope for the best.

copied content

Brave new world - thisā€¦

3 Likes

bought at 1715 and its already 100 rs down :mask: looks like i need avg at lower levels

1 Like

Hello - I do agree that you only live once, but YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO keep investingā€¦
Do remember, money is yours, so take a informed decision and believe me YOU WILL LIVE MANY TIMES TO KEEP INVESTINGā€¦

Disclaimer: No one to advise you. I am sure you know what to do best.

4 Likes

Cascading impact on newly listed stocks can be seen due to this fall in paytm

1 Like

Dont call yourself YOLOTrader, unless you brought deep OTM option :joy:

Just kidding. How much total shares of paytm are created? (Want to know the current market cap)

3 Likes

The concept of ā€œaverage downā€ makes no sense to me.

I like to think buying more of a falling share as a ā€œcompletely new positionā€ instead of ā€œaveraging downā€, and the thought process/logic behind buying more should be the same.

1 Like

You say you are Yolo trader and are worried by 100 rs. fall? :stuck_out_tongue:
I say sell your home/car whatever else you have and buy it man.

Remember, you only live once :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

What will you do if it falls again after averaging ?

1 Like

He may become long term investor :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

The Hopium Overdose was strong in this one. But lets not give up on it yet.

1 Like

Awwww. This one really hurtsā€¦to an investorā€¦

I was getting nervous about such sky-high valuations of the IPO as the price they were asking for was already high. I just feel bad for those people who have applied for many IPOs in the past few days but had received only PayTM till now. These guys are in deep trouble.

1 Like

Paytm at 1385

Erased 50k Crore market cap in 2 days. What a fall

2 Likes

Iā€™m liking what Iā€™m seeing.

Now shorting paytm seems consensus view.

better be careful on shorts from here on

1 Like

good one manā€¦good recovery

1 Like

btw did u guys check outā€¦ paytm founder compared himself with elon musk yesterday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: