Physical share transfer

My grandfather expired leaving certain listed and delisted shares sole holder. please guide how to get transfer in to zerodha Dmat account

First you have to get the physical shares of your grandfather transferred /transmitted on your name and than only the same can be demated in your demat account.
since the shares are held in sole name of deceased ,it is difficult task to claim ownership /get transferred without a succession certificate from court .

PLEASE note that last date to TRANSFER Listed physical shares is December 05 wherein for Unlisted physical shares is October 03.