Pi hangs frequently during market hours

To be honest, I don’t think its going to get any better. My suggestion would be to Stop wasting time, trying your luck, on it again and again, everyday.

Start using Kite or look for Alternate platforms like amibroker etc etc.

Pi may have given a good head-start in your trading initially, but as your needs and experience improves, its time to move on.

Why take the same stress everyday,when it has already let you down many times.

but the thing is it is easily accessible and the change is scrip can be done with a lot of ease because of the tradescript language which is way much easy ! are there any live scanners like the pi scanner ?

Best for you to try out Streak. A lot more powerful and your system resources won’t get used.

the thing is it doesnt offer all the parameters that are needed and it cant run on all the scrips that im using in my scanner !

parameters like what?

@Streak ++

trend , pvt , and it can deploy on 5 scrips at a time ! dont want that !

1 Like

Streak has 50 + indicators on the platform such as pivot points and trend intensity index.
If you have any particular indicator in mind do write to support[@]streak.tech
Streak is free to use till 30 Jun 2018. You can subscribe and deploy upto 50 algos (a maximum of 20 scrip at a single click )

yes IT HANGS OUT MORE THAN LOGINS TOTAL WASTE NEED NEW SOFTWARE COMMON ZERODHA check UPSTOCKS coming with big softwares

You tried kite.zerodha.com?

hahah kite has its own issues @siva ! came up this new issue cannot click on the pinned symbol ! doesnt open up the chart ! today toh normal charts are not opening up ! loading loading loading thats it ! @nithin

1 Like

i think zerodha should give more attention on it’s trading platforms kite and pi instead of lauching new products like streak etc…

2 Likes

Last update on Pi was on 12 Aug 17. Even though these lags/freeze are seldom, it should be fixed.

1 Like

i hope you are on kite3.zerodha.com?
I got this issue yesterday, and they promptly delisted it!

yes its 3.0

but i have read some where its hangs because your pc dont have 4 gb RAM something, can we need to upgrade our graphics card for stability???

That is true upto some extent but if the software(Pi) is developed in x86, no matter how much ram you have it will not use more than 4gb. Its a software issue. So once solution is to upgrade it to x64. But its a third party software, so major updates are highly unlikely.

PI has issues with certain indicators. Try loading charts without any templates/indicators!

i am doing job and trading without any difficulty ,its like a child’s play,why to do intraday when you can earn 50- 60 thousand per month simultaneously doing job,wait i will give you full detail video in my website every thing is free no paid promotion even i have 2 subcribers in my channel ,its my own personal 4 years experience ,as you all can see every day intraday traders abusing zerodha for whatever the reason ,i bet even they change the broker still they will face same problem in future because intraday trading means ““sure loss trading trading (its my own defination of intrady )””

:rofl::rofl::rofl: some said you need to upgrade RAM and graphics card,LOL we are not playing online games here ,problem is the intraday mode in human :grin::rofl::grin::rofl::rofl:

@TradeOps ,take a look here, some said ““you need to upgrade RAM and graphics card””,LOL we are not playing online games here ,problem is the intraday mode in human, :rofl::grin::rofl::grin:

1 Like

here also a quotes from above it said “” you ideally should have a computer which has i3 processor (or above), 2GB+ RAM and an internet connection with 2MBPS+ speed.""

i bet every body has nowdays 4GB RAM in their pc ,its no logic here

1 Like