PI not mentioned in Zerodha products?

But newbies and part timers want KITE not PI. As PI is more sophisticated than KITE and little difficult for a newbie or for someone who wants to trade on the go. If majority trades in KITE they have cater those needs. As a newbie always gives them same money as a seasoned trader.

1 Like

Investor Protection Fund will compensate up to the limit of 25 lacs, in case of a broker-default - https://www.nseindia.com/invest/content/defaulters_committee.htm

So, any NSE registered broker is as safe as any other since it itā€™s the NSE who approves them after diligent checks.

2 Likes

Iā€™m using IB TWS & Fyers One

Have you checked TWS yet?

Thanks for the Information Trader.

With the latest Pi update, Zerodha had clearly given a hint that it want to Promote Kite. Pi was most stable with the previous version, but with latest update it has lot of bugs.

For example, if you modify and order, the voice alerts you that the order is executed. and many more.

And the SnapQuote shows only executed quantity, no price. no profit/Losss.

Whom to complaint? Who is listening?

Written to Support, their reply was this was part of making Pi more faster and robust etc. underlying module was changedā€¦

2 Likes

The height of client in distress.

However, the irony is that @siva is prompt to close any topics with reference to pi.

Anyway, the order modified tone is at times unwarranted but I keep the PC volume to 10. That way, it is like music to my ears. :crazy_face:

Will release new patch in a week for mentioned points, also kite is developed by us where as pi is vendor based and hence it is easy for us to make any changes on kite than on pi, I hope you got it now.

Hey Siva, I was told within a week, a week back (when update was released) :slight_smile: Just saying

You did mention the same during our conversation from another thread, but isnā€™t vendor notified and asked to upgrade periodically? Maybe the costs to feed the Vendor goes up?

Nothing about fees but it will take more time. But few times it may not be possible for them to do these requested changes.

I am a new trader at zerodha. I am used to mt5 and ninjaT. But I like Kite for it being simple. I use trading view for technicals. I use Kite just for execution.
Never tried pi.
Is it the same login details for pi ?

Yes. But a heads up, the charting in pi is messed up since the latest update.

1 Like

Day trader, Pi is Must. and whatever issues Pi has, is being resolved. At least thatā€™s what Zerodha Team have said.

Try PI and trade like a Pro:grinning:ā€¦ Its desktop version and has added features.

Yepā€¦ myself too.
Dear Nithin Pro traders are preferring PI than Kite.
Support PI

Any update on Pi ?

The Charts in Kite is nowhere near Pi. There is lot of mismatch in Kite charts of different time frame itself as two tabs not capturing the same data correctly.

If possible, I would like to go back to good old NSE NOW. in case if Zerodha does not support Pi.

Thanks.

We have given one update on pi couple of weeks back, also will give one in next few weeks.