Placing Basket Orders in Kite

Hello,

There used to be a feature to place Basket Orders.
i.e. The option to place/push several orders at a time.
This feature is useful to enter some strategies where immediate execution of all trades is important else there is risk of slippage.

I don’t see that in Zerodha (or any other broker) now.

Can someone let me know how Basket Orders can be placed?

Thanks
Sukesh

Can check this as an alternative.

Thanks for this. But is there no Direct way of placing Basket orders?
Usually with improvement in technology, there should be new features added but not sure why this existing useful feature was deleted.

Not currently.

This was never available on Kite but we are working on it.

I think it was available on the Nest platform? Can we use Nest even now for Basket Orders?

I just answer a similar question here, not sure how to merge these similar questions, let me quote it here

1. Can I able to place basket order during market hours and how to place basket order via kite - #17 by KirubaKaran

You can try ZCT Free trading bot that helps you in placing basket orders.

• You can enter multiple stocks
  • You can mention target %, stop loss% trailing stop loss % as well
  • Basket order in BO is also possible

simply entering the list of stocks symbols and respective quantity is enough to place the basket orders.

buy SRTRANSFIN QTY=100 PRICE=998;buy ICICIPRULI QTY=108 PRICE=410;buy INFRATEL QTY=1000 PRICE=279;buy INDIGO QTY=90 PRICE=1600;buy PVR QTY=10 PRICE=1799

multiple orders with futures can also be combined

You can check this short video link here that shows how it works, its free. No subscription or no new account opening needed, you can use with your existing Zerodha and upstox account.