Placing large orders through Kite

Can we please have the sticky order window in pop-out charts as well?

3 Likes

The sticky order window doesnā€™t seem to work on Tradingview popout charts, weā€™ll get this updated.

Which algos you are talking about ? most algo platforms donā€™t allow manual scalping at all or do you know any who does that ?

If you need the syntax - please get in touch with @VijayNair - he has experience on multiple systems.

You can execute commands using kite api. Needs subscription thoughā€¦

Any Update on this?

You can try better.kite plugin it slices big orders

@nithin Been more than a year now, any update on this ?

We discussed this internally, iceberg in a way is an execution algo and we will need you to initiate it yourself for regulatory reasons.

1 Like

Any plans to bring bracket order or cover order back in zerodha in options segment @nithin @Meher_Smaran @MohammedFaisal
Or any other type of orders ?

We are working on a couple of other order types, but bracket order is unlikely.

2 Likes

Can you plz elaborate more that ? I am from non IT background, all I want is simple order window/GUI which is connected to broker via api, it should be able to fire large quantity orders at lightening fast speed. I am not at all interested in any algo based strategy or building anything similar to that, only into scalping quick points and want something that can help me with quick entry n exit along with manually trailing sl without placing sl-m limit orders on brokerā€™s terminal. The only algo platform I came across who is offering somewhat close to my requirement is algojiā€™s api bridge where I can integrate their api bridge into amibroker or even excel from where I can punch orders.