Please Focus on PI

Please add VOLUME PROFILE on PI. Thats a feature request.

@nithin,

Please make the charts better on Pi. I have two big complaints.

(1) when we zoom in the chart, the candles get too much empty space between them. It makes the chart useless when trying to compare adjacent candles by making them bigger.

(2) please make the y axis also zoomable. i.e when we zoom in the granularity of y axis (price) does not go deep. when looking at currency charts this big ranges in price is annoying. so is some eq charts. please make y axis zoomable to the tick.

thanks.

Jab log Mars janeki thaiyyari kar rahe hein , thum desktop pe atke hue ho!:unamused:
Everything will be Augmented Reality sooon bhaiyya#@#####

Just click up key on keyboard.
Y axis will zoom

Hello friendsā€¦PI is a superior platform but for professionalsā€¦normal users feel happy with kite ā€¦like me. more user friendly and just a click and to be more specific it is with a white back ground. . But when i used back-testing a strategy and scanning in PI ā€¦I just felt I should use only PI. Both have their advantages. May be Our great founder of Zerodha will consider bringing some advantages of PI in to kite. Then may be all will feel better. Pop up windows can be given to navigate in to different windows from main Zerodha window in KITE for back testing and running scanners. Both will seem to be good then. Thanks seniors.

just keep on pressing up arrow, to the max zoom and you will see what i mean.

or just zoom kite chart to the max and compare it with pi.

No platform is good in India for day traders. Scalping, it is worse.

1 Like

Pi Graphs are not accurateā€¦! :frowning: Need more tools and better performance.

4 Likes

Trade tiger was good.

1 Like

Kite is also good but pi is not.

@nithin Feature request for PI

1. Please add ATR Trailing stop indicator to Pi. It is being requested since Oct 2015
    https://tradingqna.com/t/do-we-have-atr-trailing-stop-in-pi-i-see-this-only-in-kite-and-not-in-pi/4129/2?u=haridmt
  2. In Pi the technical indicators are not working in Renko charts.
    A 20 days EMA over renko chart looks like this on PI.

Same chart on Kiteā€¦ Check the difference in EMA graph

I know KITE is your first priority but there are still many day traders like me, who prefer Pi. So please add these features in next update of Pi

2 Likes

Also PI keeps on hanging when it is most needed.

I also want cute little bubble sound on PI.:smile:

@Nithin, as kite cannot handle high users/volume then why donā€™t you improve Pi as thatā€™s quite stable. as several people have raised the features needed in Pi it would really help if you engage your IT team to improve Pi. In kite even charts donā€™t refresh properly.

1 Like

I totally support Nandha207 here. When the older software NEST has spread orders, why not PI?Without spread order in PI, PI is one most weakest trading software for NFO. I am not able to execute almost 90% of my strategies due to this. Even the Kite API or KITE XL API has very poor Spread order support. Currently it looks like Zerodha is relying on brokerage from Day traders. I am really surprised that this feature has not been added on PI so far. All the indicators that people are requesting is bells and whistle while an spread order entry mechanism is a basic access to market. By not providing this Zerodha is not doing any justice to NFO traders

I might be digging this old thread back, but why was Pi deleted from the official zerodha site? Is it still being supported/ worked on?

1 Like

This thread gets interesting.

Pi got last update for pin based authentication, which was on sync but it destroyed the charting of pi completely.

No pivots and candles are displayed as big as the screen. So good platform got screwed.

I suggest they leave pi as such, rollback the updates or fix the charting display issue. But the response ld be pi is not an in-house development, itā€™s a vendors product. The biggest lame answer/excuse you ll ever get.

Itā€™s like you got a tesla, and you have a problem with the tyres. Elon musk says, eh, the tires are not ours in development.

But dang, itā€™s within the car right. As pi is within Zerodha.

@ronin_sha. What you said is true! But i wonā€™t blame Zerodha!

Just an example: When we are hungry, Our mom knows it very well, She cooks the best for you with added love.

But when we go to restaurant he doesnā€™t gives f*** In addition he bills us. Itā€™s the same. Comparing to other brokers. Itā€™s already done best in class at everything. Now whatever the drop points or bugs, Step by step they are heading it. It took really long time to zerodha to be at this place. Itā€™s the same thing.
Itā€™s not that they ignored everything. They are doing their best. Hope you understand

I am not blaming Zerodha nor are other clients who are talking about pi. Rather these are feedbacks from a client/clients.

Now, feedbacks are necessary for growth as we are the traders and direct user of the product. We know the loopholes as we test the product in live market using real money :smile:

So, with money being on the line, we canā€™t compromise on the platform. No canā€™t.

Pi is great. It wasnā€™t broken. The charting now is broken. At times, donā€™t fix if it ainā€™t broken,goes the saying.

Chill mate, we all know how Zerodha revolutionized trading. Canā€™t be more grateful. Again, these are feedbacks for a product, which ll propel Zerodha to excel more.

We understand. :metal:

2 Likes

Well said @ronin_sha. :pray: This should be notified @nithin