Please Help me..i'm a beginner in stock market

Where did u see that price? NSE website is showing as 4.10 rs.

Kite Web market watch
and
@NithinKamath Remove this minimum word limit (15 words requirement, it doesn’t make any sense, and it’s annoying too).

1 Like

Guys please check, if KITE is showing incorrect end of day prices again?

And yes, minimum character count should be removed.

sgrger
I’m tracking it just because of @PraneethKrish, otherwise, I’m not interested in bhartiairtel right now :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

NSE website showing this.

What’s this Golmaal (or error)? :hushed:

@Spaceship I hope he has exited, otherwise a very bad experience to start with. But a very good lesson for his future if he is still interested in trading.

Very happy to see the concern shown by fellow traders (esp yourself, @ASHISH_SINGH) on this platform for @PraneethKrish.

We cannot imagine what praneet might be going through. Yes markets are unpredictable.

1 Like

It’s a high level technical numerical game, sir
If I’m supportive of him, It means I’m against someone else (Don’t know who)
It’s a brutal game
A quotation from Sherlock Holmes:

The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!

1 Like

@Spaceship, @ASHISH_SINGH The closing price of the contract is 3.75. This gets updated after around 5 pm.

Its still showing 4.10 rs.

4.10 is the LTP, the close which is 3.75 is the settlement price

He got some magic :mage::mage::mage::mage:
Hope magic doesn’t fail

What magic ?

https://tradingqna.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/395760a01668ab68cb0d34fb8c3e01a55736398c.png

LOL :smile:

Are you here sprinkling salt on his wounds then !

definitely not
I was a beginner too, and fully understand this situation

We do not know how much pain he might be going through. Yes it was not acceptable what he did. But then again , we should try not to make fun of his situation. Yes we feel extremely angry with whatever has occurred. But he’s also human & mistakes, blunders can happen with anyone.

Peace!

1 Like

yeah sir… i still have that 3 lots