Please share about today's issue

@Mehdi_Abbas dedicated rms teams…separate line for derivatives…equity advisor with mobile number to take calls in market hours

Their risk management is awesome…before allowing u to enter position every deal is assessed and also u have 180 days scheme for blue chips margin trading

For example, today I bought BNF option at Rs.8 at 3:15pm and within 5 mins it went to Rs.80 and when I was trying to exit, I got an error ‘Trading System Stopped’ error till 3:25pm, and by that time the option price went down. Expiry trading at last minute is very lucrative, but if your system doesn’t support traders at that time, what is the use of being stable than ever?

2 Likes

I think Rs.50 charging as admin square off will not work as only small trader will feel the pain but who are trading with large quantities 50+/- will not effect them.
So this charge is only for small traders who are struggling to come in profit.

@RajibLDr Hai, good to hear intrest in my business

Average annual -return after brokerage etc - 45 % in option trading
brokerage and taxes - around 3.5 Lakhs
other source of income- travel business & house rent & dividend income from stock also ( NO DEBT) this is the big thing one man want to live peacefuly , my family is not depend on my income
now i am a full time trader
trading income is 20 to 25L per year ( very conservative)

Today ony i got this 7th certificate in a row , happy to achieved this

2 Likes

20100 pe right ?same problem for me

can you add bnf strikes below 17600 ?..i Can’t

I don’t think Rs.50 charge is going to solve any issue here. If they had their auto square off system send too many orders that their infrastructure couldn’t handle, we could also have a situation where all the intraday MIS customers try to manually square off at lets say 3:14 and cause the same kind of load on the infrastructure. The real question is whether their infrastructure can handle the peak loads that tend to happen every now and then. If it cannot they should try scaling up their infrastructure. May be have an application layer that would spread out orders if there is bandwidth issues. Am sure they are trying a lot at their end but the order black outs happening some times is very worrying.

2 Likes

for those who are stuck with short delivery on 18th where can we find the auction prices for short delivery?? please provide a specific link in nseindia.com

Hopefully we have sorted this once and for all, I believe this should not happen ever again.

Do we get a notification of the auction price? Please provide the information fast.

can you tell how you sorted this technically ? So we may gain confidence again.

Closing this thread, we are hoping we sorted this and most likely this won’t repeat again, can repost here if any faced this again. Regrets for what happened and best of luck with your trading guys, Cheers.

Will you inform us of the auction settlement prices?

You can create ticket here.

I created a ticket, but not getting any response so far. Can you at least tell me when we are notified of the auction prices and amount of penalty?

I don’t know much about that, give me ticket number will get it checked.

On Wednesday the ticket I got was #20200318979068

You should know on monday.

those who got caught in short delivery on 18th did you get any update?? today is T+3.