Position sizing for intraday using leverage- help me! I'm a beginner

First code numbers in your fresh chicken brain. Then we’ll do masala integration. What is thisss bro? :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

You cannot calculate stop loss on your leverage money. Bro i see you’re in LKG. FIRST DO SOME MATH.

:nerd_face::nerd_face:

well, enough paper trading. nothing will materialize from it. Prep to lose, and ask @anon99108009 what is loss in stock market.

if you don’t have the heart to stomach losses, you ll never push through.

1 Like

Yes if you are happy with 1% risk per trade then that is what you should do, irrespective of leverage available. 250 is right. Where stop should be is a different subject.

Also note, maybe you know, but entry and exits do not happen just like that. We get slippages and actual price might be a bit worse. So instead of losing 100, you probably will lose some more say 103 + taxes and brokerage. But yes, this is also how i trade - i take fixed % risk on capital each trade.

Start trading with small qty to check how its working in live markets and whether you face execution issues. And then when you scale up, do so in steps and again look for execution issues. Sometimes entries will slip or give too much slippage and you will have to decide on how to manage.

1 Like

alright thank you. So that explains it :slight_smile: Yes, I am in LKG, I never claimed to be an expert. cheers.

1 Like

@anon99108009 is also in lkg, but different section.

I’m just messing with you man. I’m just trying to fix your issue. That’s all! :face_with_monocle::exploding_head::money_mouth_face:

duly noted. Thank you for clearing it. It was very helpful, Have a good night .cheers mate

I’ll be in this class until you let me qualify for next. With your permission beb. I’m dying for it. And stop stalking me. :sunglasses:

So did you got it? Or just escaping?

trying to picture a grown up man being stalked.
don’t be afraid @anon99108009 . Markets traumatized you so much.

1 Like

this one-liner was so lit :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah! Losses being my essential element in life.

i meant to point that out in a meaningful respectful way.

btw, I like when you say it was so lit.

redd, i dunno why but when ever it’s you image of xavier suddenly comes out of nowhere

maybe becaus of your satirical way

1 Like

After entering market i have been diagnosed with multiple disorders. GHAJINI OF STOCK MARKET MAYBE.

1 Like

1 Like

Lol in hands, just for a change. We need ipads and mobile. Sets perfect!