Price Alerts for kite App

I don’t know how do you differentiate big vs small order sir. I had 3500 or 7 contracts of HDFC, out of which only one contract was filled at 1816 at 1.30pm today… the price dropped by 3.5 pts as soon as it touched 1816. I had to somehow exit the remaining positions. For a retailer like me, that’s a lot of opportune money on the table that I lost.

I agree to your point on slippages, you can atleast provide such features in Futures contract for companies that are highly liquid, along with Nifty and Bank Nifty futures.

I didn’t get your last sentence. Can you please help me explain ? “Said that, anyhow will bounce this order type with our vendor team.”

We can’t conclude on this liquidity part. Sometime of the day any contract can be illiquid and can lead to slippage including banknifty futures.

As our backend is Thomson Reuters, we need to get order related changes done at backend and we need to get it checked with exchanges on introducing new order types, need to check with regulators if this functionality can be provided to retail users or not, etc…

I am hoping you would check Siva and reply to this post, won’t you?

I just uploaded a google chrome extension called “Kite Kit” for kite with extra features such as price alerts (works even when browser is closed), order alerts, and import/export/ bulk orders.
You can suggest any features and i will add them
Get it on chrome webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kite-kit/fcnghjcehmbkendncdaecidkhapfphpl

Link?

Just updated the reply with link. thanks

Thnks bhai for a great suggestion