Price is Everything

Nice, you learnt from the Originals! They are all legends. We can revive the discussion with our own charts here. Except the advanced form of target based QM, I think rest aren’t proprietary if I am not wrong. Let’s discuss and create our own legendary thread here, what say?

Great to meet another PiE follower. Sure we can discuss in private, but may I say that if you aren’t comfortable in revealing your discoveries in public which is understandable, you can still post charts and discuss here?

1 Like

We can discuss all the concepts here thats no issue. Afterall its price action only.

1 Like

Good one! It has quite a few parts of the PA puzzle. Cheers!

I found a different flavour of the blue FTR1 working quite remarkably in our Indian scripts, have tried to explain it here with an example.

2 Likes

Some of major PA that took place on Icici bank. Have marked only the major ones.

-AlphaT

3 Likes

@ManishAstral @iSTFF
The first DZ FTR was missed since it just touched the zone and shot up without any confirmation PA, the QM was as sweet one although the strong gap up into the zone did rattle me for a while but confirmation PA came two days later. The SZ FTR was a no brainer with clear PA on LTF asking to be shorted!

2 Likes

The words of the legend himself!

1 Like

PA is Price action, FTR is Failed to Return, QM is Quasimodo, CPAZ is Compressed Price Action Zone. :slight_smile:

-AlphaT

6 Likes

I personally won’t ever do that! What ever I know and have learned, I shall pour it here. Am not interested in selling any course or anything for that matter, just community sharing/learning in the time that I get.

-AlphaT

4 Likes

Here is a recording of the result of a trade I took today. I made a video with live prices fluctuating because a viewer requested me, rather told me to so if I am a real trader! :grinning: Nevermind, I am cool with it.

Link to the trade video - link

-AlphaT

4 Likes

Neat PA. ICICI was in my radar too. Took that short at 432 with 430 PE. IV was also quite ok back then for a naked long PE. Target was the opposing QM around 390 which I think you missed on this chart. Your way of marking the QM is quite aggressive, mine is more conservative but that’s alright buddy.

2 Likes

@iSTFF @ManishAstral
Guys, did you notice this PA. bad news right at selling area formed 3 months ago! Unfortunately, no conf PA due to huge gap down, aggressive touch trade on Friday could have done well. Where is it heading to? any guesses?

-AlphaT

Sweet trade buddy! Good one!
You are right! I did mark the opposing D QM initially, but I had to shrink the chart to fit it in the screen which made whole of it a bit unclear, so to keep the chart properly zoomed in, decided not to mark it in the picture. Appreciate the point that you added to the piece! Thanks buddy! Yes my markings are aggressive because I usually don’t take set & forget trades on higher TFs due to the larger size of the zones/areas of PA. I like to watch the PA unfold first and then decide, which is also why I miss many opportunities too, but I am cool with it. As they say “Sau sonaar ki, ek lohaar ki” :smile:

-AlphaT

2 Likes

A viewer asked why the target was that? The answer lies in the HTF picture where the obvious selling could have started, and I wanted the get out before that which fit perfectly with the 5/1 RR target being earlier than that. Daily TF was also a big clue with flag’s upper limits. Very clean PA. Here is the picture:

-AlphaT

And yes, once you see this 60m picture you can see how the 5m zone was inside a FL on the 60m :wink: Fractality of price at its best!

3 Likes

Ok got it! I understand your approach… good going buddy. I have you sent a pm.

1 Like

@ShubhS9
New price action concept video uploaded here.

-AlphaT

1 Like

Good going buddy. Loving what you’re doing. Thank you.

1 Like

No guesses??
My view- It’s heading towards this zone below, where PA will tell what to do. For now Shorts in LTFs till there.

-AlphaT

This is a great thread you started, Keep going :grinning:

Thanks Dheeraj! For a while I had the impression that very few readers here are interested in Price action. :slight_smile:

-AlphaT