Profit booking is over or not?

This is the excerpts from my morning market view that is posted early in the morning in my blog

Click HERE to view details. Be in touch on TWITTER for regular intraday updates

Positives:

Global risk on mood is still intact. Safe havens USD, JPY continue to trend lower & Gold is on sideways coil

US & European markets consolidated

FIIs are still buying

ECB added more stimulus than market expected

Negatives:

Profit booking seen above 10K

Continuing border standoff with China

Global Markets: - Catching breath

ECB committed more funds in its policy decision to fight corona virus related recession. European and US markets are consolidating the recent gains. Europe ended slightly lower while US markets ended with some gains. Emerging market ETFs/assets traded in US are on consolidation as well.

The risk on mood is still intact with other risk assets such as high yield bonds, EM currencies are either consolidating or continuing to move up. Safe haven assets USD, JPY are trending lower while Gold is consolidating due to dollar weakness.

ASIAN Markets this morning: - Mixed

Asian market is retreating from the top and are on sideways consolidation. European and US futures are flat this morning in the Asia trading session.

SGX Nifty is trading flat as well comparted to the yesterday’s Nifty close.

Calendar events

Bank lending, Deposit growth and Forex reserve position will be released by RBI today after markets close. Bank lending has not picked up yet. PMI survey shows that financial services is one of the worst affected sector in Asia due to Corona virus.

India : Markets are done with profit booking or not?

In the absence of local triggers, Indian markets, for the past couple of weeks are swayed by the global sentiment and FIIs buying in cash segment. Globally, ECB added more stimulus and US is taking about adding even more stimulus. So what will markets do today? Lets find it out HERE

Disclaimer: Author is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by this posting. This should not be relied on as a source of financial, investment or trading advice. What works for one individual may not work for anyone else. Always consult and check with your financial advisor. I am an active trader therefore I have conflict of interest with whatever I have mentioned here.

Although Nifty traded within range, it had positive bias. I expected negative bias in the morning.