Purchase multiple will be 2,00,000 for investments above 2 lakhs unless otherwise mentioned by the AMC

Hi,

I have one query regarding Purchase multiple for Mutual Funds in Coin. I have invested lump some and for investing more it is saying that Purchase Multiple will be 2,00,000 for investments above 2 lakhs unless otherwise mentioned by the AMC.
I have gone through CAMS website and AMC MF scheme documents. No where it is mentioned that Purchase multiple after 2L will be 2L!! It is min 1000/- for purchase multiple always, no clause for 2L purchase over 2L investment! Only information I found in CAMS portal and that is that over 2L investment of Multiple Purchase, NAV will be issued for the day of fund realization not application.

so, please clear the air about it as I will take my investment decision based on it.

I have found two post where this same question has been asked, but answer fromTrading Q&A by Zerodha. Normally they are quick to reply. I don’t understand the delay in this question.

This is an issue from BSE STAR MF, the data that they provide to us specifies the same and we have been following up with them to get this resolved.

Does that mean one can only buy MF upto 2lkh till this problem is sorted out? Beyond 2lkh one has to buy in multiples of 2lkh which would be almost impossible for normal investor.

This issue is resolved now.You can try placing the order in multiples for orders above Rs 2 Lakhs.