Query on how to solve this Option Problem

you will be really ashmaed one day when you go through this thread incase you learned a bit of options :rofl::rofl::rofl:
dude … how can you be so confident posting your stupid things here without thinking what you are posting ?

Enough !! Get a life. You seem to be really mad angry hell burnt with me like a mad boy shouting. :joy:
Keep crying … I m loving to see you burning hahaha :rofl:
Brainless kids getting madly offended by me.

He considers himself as a full time option trader & still checks on google to verify if M2M settlement happens daily in options.

:joy: :rofl:

I m done. A joker exposed himself repeatedly. I m literally laughing at a full time option trader who would waste n risk money buying PUTS. :smile: :joy: :joy_cat:
Keep trying , keep crying. I m loving it

really enjoyoing your ignorance boy :sweat_smile:
by this time if you have google atleast , you might have learnt something !!!

anyway you are Joker for everyone , you will soon realize , i will bookmark this for future reading and timepass …
ignorance is a bliss in your case though :clap:

Edit:
Just saw one your threads craeted 2 weeks ago.
Looks like you had not even written a single option so far .
Your confidence is mndboggling though :clap:

@nithin please help me. This person velmurugan is stalking me since evening. He’s posting screenshots now after I exposed him but hiding away his realized profits losses. :joy_cat:

I need no screenshots. I can sense dumb kids by their posts. I m a genius who can really make some loss making frustrated people real angry at me.

:joy: These people have no real life, no social life & keep on bluffing crap strategies even after proclaiming themselves as full time option traders. They don’t even know ABC of options ! They have to search Google to know if M2M settlement happens in options or not.

I m laughing literally. :smile: :joy: Joke of the century.

Hahahaaaa

only thing you exposed here is your stupidity :joy::joy::joy:
for real do some real trades and come back kid !!!
MTM on options in NSE … lol , even a kid knows this man

till then , we all enjoy your ignorance :clap:
looks like you will entertain everyone for a very long time like how you usually do in other threads :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep crying kid. :smile: I m enjoying to see u going mad after me. :blush:

Hahah keep showing your stupidity n ignorance to everyone. U r not worth 20,000 trading capital n posting fake screenshots hiding away losses. :joy:

Keep fooling yourself, do some photoshop or beg someone to give u better screenshots. :rofl:

you dont need anything more to show your ignorance and stupidty … :rofl::rofl::rofl:
keep entertainign us…

lol … you shoudl first learn to know the difference between different month contarcts and learn to use the NSE site properly…
have a nice sleep kid … you are irersitable , will see you tomorrow

Run run kid!! Keep crying n getting burnt. :joy_cat:
Kids like u born daily n die daily. :rofl:

When u fail to counter someone with logic, u get mad after people :joy_cat:

Keep entertaining us. :rofl:

I really cant argue using logic with anyone of your intelligence level :slight_smile: