Recommendation calls & tips

Which Broker Is This Both?

Sell USDINR @ 64.02 Target 63.68
SL 64.2650

1 Like

Angel Broking

I have list of few under-valued scripts. Companies are performing exceptionally, but somehow, stock prices are not increasing since the companies are ignored by big investors.

I would like to discuss them one by one.

One per day. People interested can join the new threat i am starting pertaining to value investing.

Thanking all of you.

1 Like

That charity u r doing sir .thanks all

which thread sir?

Thank you for the advice… will look out for this…
Please can you suggest what to do now? re: NationalAlum

I bought at 75… should I exit or hold?

Is it intraday? If so, then put a trailing stop loss at around 75.20 and keep the Target as 76 and 2nd target @ 76.3
If you’ve purchased in CNC, then ideally the target should be around 85-90 and SL @69
EDIT: Update SL @75.8
EDIT: 2nd Target achieved

1 Like

Thank you very much for your valuable advise.

Background: I converted my previous day MIS into CNC to avoid immediate loss… I had no intention of holding onto this trade, so I sold it as soon as the trade reached 76.3 per your advice.

1 Like

Great!

which broker firms gives you such calls?

@Anandsplad Angel Broking…Some of their calls are good.

how much do they charge for tips and are the tips really good?

Their fundamental picks(investment) are pretty good, but intraday and trading calls are not much impressive. However you can still follow the trading calls by verifying it with your own strategy. They don’t change anything extra for these tips. Just the AMC of Rs.450/year

so u have demat in both zerodha and anjel broking ?
is there trading platform good?

Is it possible to convert MIS to CNC?

Yes! I have many demat accounts. Their trading platform is good. However, the minimum brokerage per transaction is Rs.30

Yes! You can convert MIS to CNC provided that you have 100% cash available. Go to open position, click on the particular stock that you wish to convert, click “convert to cnc”.

It has to be done before 3.20 and without leverage.
Positions tab- click on the open position- you will find the option to convert MIS to CNC