Recommendation calls & tips

@goku, I have exact opposite opinion on each of these stocks…:grinning:

3 Likes

That’s what market is all about. A fascinating world where one person may be bullish & other is bearish at the same time.

1 Like

I don’t care if all stock goes to opposite direction, I am only get into trade if stock has trade set up that verify all criteria of my trading plan.

I am not providing opinion on direction of stock.
I have just confirmed my trade type(BUY OR SELL) , not direction ( UP OR DOWN ).
I am using 1:2 risk reward trading system so even with 50% right trade make me profitable.

On today, out of 10 stocks,I have taken position in 5 stock as they got trade set up.other have not triggered pending orders.

It is not about right or wrong.
Only matter is how much you lose when you are wrong and how much you win when you are right.

I think it is Indusind not Indus"L"nd bank

Also if you are confident with your methods why don’t you take some large positions or atleast 500 to 1k qty?

1 Like

Risk management.
i am using 1% max per trade of total money pool.

I don’t have money to place order for 500 to 1k quantity.if you have then congratulations.

Once i have enough money to place 500+ quantity then i will surely trade with it.

for spelling mistake sorry.(hope smart people get right interpretation)

This post is about posting your calls and tips.
This post is not for pulling my leg.If you think you are genius then go and show in stock market.

If you don’t like my trading style then i don’t care.
lets Just focus on our skill improvement.

if anyone other still have issue with me.Mail me.I will lecture their.
Mail: [email protected]

It’s just when you trade with some good quantity then there is real element of risk and person have to be confident to take the trade. Otherwise anyone can take random bet on either side put a bracket order and hope for the best.

2 Likes

I already told you according to 1% risk ,I set stock quantity (position sizing)
Once I have enough money, I will trade with larger quantity.
It is not random trades.

This stock has daily and weekly trend aligned.

Trading is not about taking risk, it is all about risk and emotion management.

In my trading plan, once criteria is validated by setup then I will surely trade.That time I will not think about it emotionally. ( I m confident or not)

Buy Marico tomorrow at market opening target @ 317.5 SL 312

1 Like

True, that’s why there are buyers and sellers at each price and the stock market continues to exist.

Budget short term picks

RISK: 60 RS PER TRADE
TOTAL: 0.25 R
TOTAL: 16.55 PROFIT

How you are placing stop loss and target price. 1:2 or 1:3 ratio? Trailing stop loss ?

@goku How you are placing stop loss and target price. 1:2 or 1:3 ratio? Trailing stop loss ?

My risk to reward is 1:2.

SWING trade Set up for 1 feb,2018.

3 set up.

1. reliance
  2. ongc
  3. icicibank.

blog: https://prostocktrading.blogspot.in/2018/01/swing-trade-set-up-for-1-feb2018.html

Hi, i am not getting what is breakeven price. Can you convert this to BO order in Zerodha and explain please.

once price reach that price ,move your stoploss to your entry price.

We get risk free trade.Even price retrace back to entry level our stoploss there will be triggered and we get out trade with no loss no profit…

How u can configure in zerodha. I could not find that option breakeven price

Swing trade are delivery (CNC) TRADE.

Once your order execute,
Then place daily sell stop order as STOPLOSS and
Sell limit order as target.

Once price reach breakeven price.you can set price alert in investing.com
You will change STOPLOSS price to entry price while I placing sell stop order.

For example.

You bought @100
Stock target is 200
Trail price is 150.
STOPLOSS is 50.

So daily basis place sell stop of 50.but once price touch 150.
You have to place sell stop of 100 rather than 50.
In both cases your target ( sell limit ) is 200.