Regarding intraday trading

SLM = TIGGER PRICE IF REACH ODER WILL EXECUTE IMMEDIATELY WITH MARKET PRICE i.e. CMP

SL = TIGGER PRICE + SL PRICE
If trigger price not set Order will execute SL Price
IF TIGGER price SET & AT THE SAME CMP, Order will place As SL, ITS NEED DETAILS UNDERSTANDING ORDER PLACE DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL BE EXECUTE

1 Like

I understood nothing from what you said… Watch order videos on Zerodha YouTube channel. It’ll be much clearer to you that way.

1 Like

@mac76
ie) ltp - 100, i kept target price at 101, when ltp reached 101, it didnt executed becoz many people have quoted at same price before me, so my order comes under pending status, then ltp falls from 101 down to 100 and then to 99 and never comes back to 101,
so at this time my order will never be executed ah and always be in pending status ah…

First of all which stock is this? Since it depends on liquidity and volume of trading

1 Like

@Newbie420
its not any stock, just giving an example…

Then that doesnt happen, if it doesnt execute, u need to give real example

That will always execute if stock has good trading volumes

@Newbie420
k ill give u a real example
cipla on aug 9 at 9.30 ltp was 655.70,. i kept buy target at 655 then ltp suddenly goes down to 653, then goes down and never reached that 655 again, my stock will always be in pending ah.

It will execute the order at the first price it gets below or equal to 655

1 Like

@Newbie420
actually what happened was only few orders were executed, like 15 executed out of 200, then remaining was on pending, so i cancelled and booked a loss…

That is surprising, Cipla is quite a liquid stock

1 Like

@Newbie420
May be because of my bad time

dont take every trade you see. wait for good setup. only enter the trade if its a good risk to reward setup.
most people here will tell you plan your exit before entering the trade. i partially agree with them. but if price keeps going up dont exit manually. just trail your stoploss.

1 Like

If you have any doubts or confusion I suggest you to watch youtube videos. It will clear your confusing rather than discussion. TO get more info Regarding Stock Market join my Group

Please avoid entrada trading. Invest as per stock portfolio in zerodha small case. You will also save on brokerage. Do delivery trading as per small case portfolio.

I have experience. Intraday with leverage is path to destruction.

Do intraday only after 6 months of stock market experience.

1 Like

For Intraday Traders, I suggest Scalpting Strategy is 100% BEST. Enter into trade and exit the trade within next 5 to 7 mins. TAKE PROFIT !!

You can get sevveral options in a day and will be in PROFIT MODE surely. But you should know where to enter and exit exactly.

Watch this screenshot for Ex. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same happened with me in the last two trades.

I found a solution to this. Check the average highest RSI for the stock. When it reaches that value exit from the trade.
Secondly keep an eye on the price rise and not on the profits…
Thirdly don’t expect anything. If the price dips and comes back several times, then understand its intention.

1 Like

Great :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Please read the book by Mark Douglas - “The Disciplined Trader”

@ruturaj.s.kulkarni
do u have pdf copy of that book, if so can u kindly share it…

Buy from Amazon. Do not support piracy please.

1 Like