Regarding intraday trading

No. I’ve hard copy.

1 Like

@ruturaj.s.kulkarni
thanks for ur kind reply, ill try to order it online…

great👍

1 Like

Well thanks a lot @nithin @iSTFF @divyanshisharma @podderdipak @mac76 @Newbie420 @Gowthamkumar @udayasai @prakash4uonly @ruturaj.s.kulkarni
after following the advice of u people, just my heavy loss in intraday trading has reduced to small amount, may be i hope i can slowly makes losses into gains as the days goes,

Mainly keeping a stop loss has helped me a lot in reducing my losses

just 18 days ago only i joined this forum, i can learn a lot from this forum and it helped me a lot, hope it helps me in future too, i strongly recommend this forum to all… :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing those valuable conversations. What are your thoughts on starting a Fundseeder India?

1 Like

@gnshkamath
Can I kindly know, what is fundseeder india

Hi @VigeVet, watch this video to the end where @nithin is keen on knowing about FundSeeder from Jack Schwager.

FundSeeder is a platform designed to find undiscovered trading talent worldwide and connect unknown successful traders with sources of investment capital.

Source to the above definition: FundSeeder - MarketsWiki, A Commonwealth of Market Knowledge

1 Like

our new reporting platform console.zerodha.com will come with an option to get an audited report of the trading account with all the analytics an investor would need. But a platform where we can showcase, not on top of priority list of things to do.

2 Likes

Cool. :+1:

The console.zerodha.com frontend looks and feels light. Right now, the API response takes a bit longer for a new request (except from when it’s got from cache). May be, right now it’s given limited resources to process the request since it has not yet reached the larger audience.