Reliance Rights Issue & Dematerialized Rights Entitlement Trading

Apply one application as shareholder. Apply after the RE units are credited to your demat account.

We have been informed by the RTA that multiple applications are not allowed.

File 1 application under shareholder category for 100 units. Apply after the REs get credited to your demat account.

The letter of offer says that multiple applications are liable to get rejected.

Hi,
I am a NRE account holder, I am able to view the Rights issue shares in my account, how can I purchase the same. I have HDFC NRO account linked to Zerodha.
Regards
Nirmal

I Didnt opt for 'I am renouncee and hold rights entitlement in valid demat account and undertake to hold RE issue till closing date (ie June3 2020)
So what will be the consequences??

Thanks Mohit for your help, My RIL RE got credited yesterday
Had a doubtā€¦ what about dividends and stock splits and other corporate actions?
Will I be eligible for these even when my stocks are pledged?

This has already been answered, please search ā€˜NRIā€™ on this post.

Since you were a shareholder and received allotment of REs to your demat, youā€™ve to select the ā€˜shareholderā€™ option not the ā€˜renounceeā€™ option.

Yes, youā€™re eligible for all corporate actions for the pledged shares. Dividends get credited to your trading account.

@VenuMadhav please guide meā€¦ what should i do about the RIL RE i purchased in zerodha through trading

As I said, thereā€™s no clarity yet. The letter of offer says multiple applications arenā€™t allowed. NSE has setup a webinar later in the evening today, Iā€™ll update once we get clarification.

Is it possible to pledge the new reliance shares post the right issue with 1/4 of the margin ?

That means, a single consolidated application for the total entitlements, (ie) entitlement as a shareholder, and entitlement as renouncee? Is it correct?

Thatā€™s correct.

1 Like

Weā€™ll have to wait until the listing happens and the Exchanges to include it in their Approved list of securities.

Hi
I have received rights shares in my Zerodha acccount but when I am trying to apply in the kfintech website its not allowing me to apply saying the CDSL demat Id is not valid. Also I am unable to download the rights allotment letter with Zerodha CDSL id its says invalid client id.
How should I proceed with applying for the rights.

Thankyou.

DM me the client ID that youā€™re entering.

Hi,
My RIL shares were pledged with Zerodha on the record date. These shares were credited to my account on 20th May. I tried applying for the issue on the RTA website using the Shareholder option, but got the error ā€œDetails not exist in Record Dateā€

Thanks @VenuMadhav