Review list of stock allowed to trade on margin

@siva I tried to trade SINTEX on margin today, but KITE did not allow me to do it saying that MIS orders are not allowed on it. However, I found it on the list https://zerodha.com/margin-calculator/Equity/

Please review the list and keep it current so that it matches what is allowed to be MIS traded or not, otherwise the list is of no USE.

@MohammedFaisal Can you.

Hi @siva, @MohammedFaisal has removed Sintex from the list… but the intention should be to go through the entire list and cleanup, just to name MANGTIMBER is there in the list though margin trading is not allowed, “QUALITY WORK” is required…not an “YES BOSS” work.

We appreciate your feedback and will get the complete list updated at the earliest.

1 Like

VIJAYA BANK which is no more traded is still there as part of the list :joy:

When can this be completed?

@Matti, @nithin need your attention on this please.

Thank you.

Will get it checked.

How many more days to clean up this list, it should not take more than an hour to do it…
@nithin @Matti

If you have any difficulty, send me the list of valid scrips and I will send you an updated list that you need to upload on the website after comparing it with the data on your website…

I believe this is sorted but let me confirm you by EOD.

Ok @siva

This is updated now.

Thank you. Fantastic.

@siva, COULD YOU PLEASE LOOK UP THE LIST AGAIN, I GUESS THE CLEANUP YOU DID LAST WEEK HAS BEEN MISTAKENLY ROLLED BACK, VIJAYA BANK HAS COME BACK INTO THE LIST AGAIN TODAY…