Risk - Strategize Your Trades

At core, it is for Intraday traders. Because they take the maximum risk and hence require strict discipline and risk management. Though the list is exhaustive in the number of ways it can help I am just putting some main screenshots of Risk Dashboard - for you to find common use cases -

Cheers,
Risk.Money

2 Likes

you are incredibilly fast. thanks so much for explaining. good luck!

1 Like

SPAN file is for margins, price bands are different.

Yeah … maybe the terminology is wrong … but are there any price bands for futures and options? You certainly are rejecting far off orders … How do you decide that?

Circuit limits, for FNO we receive via feed, also they are dynamic, for eq there is predefined limit like maybe 5% or 10% from previous day close based on scrip.

Exactly. Circuit Limits. (@vijay407) Got your point … and this is not published publicly … You receive it as a broker … Right? Is there a way to access these limits across FnO? Also, when you reject such an order … is it an exchange reject or your internal RMS reject?

Circuit limit breach orders are rejected at RMS level.

1 Like

Perfect … Thanks for quick response? One last q. Can you not start sending these limits in the Market Data file? Or a parallel file … dynamically updated?

Not possible.

Mock trading is available??

Nope! Its all real … but another brilliant idea. There is definitely a use case for people to taste trading before actual trading. I would keep it personal and not a competition to ensure there is no regulatory wrath. What better way of Risk Management? Awesome … I will think it through and get back … Thanks.

On another note … in some way the payoff graphs try to postulate what might happen to your position similar to mock trading … So that is what it is.

Hi @AnandaRaj

As requested, have just enabled weekly options for BANKNIFTY under risk dashboard > identify > option greeks.

Please download the latest version for Risk - Strategize Your Trades. Hope you enjoy it.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi @vijay407

As requested, have just implemented Slicing Order under risk dashboard > strategize > slicing order.

Hope you find it useful.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Thanks, i am still new to option greeks and risk analysis. I will use it and let you know if i have any doubt

1 Like

You did an awesome job!
Can you see below points:

1. Right now for bank nifty the freeze qty according to exchange is 2500, but it is not a valid order qty as it is not a multiple of lot size. Can you also restrict this to near to multiple of lot size if possible. like 2480 is a valid max qty per order as it is multiple of 40.
  2. Can basket order strategy indirectly use slicing strategy internally.
    Suppose I have a basket order for 4000 qty of BN at some strike and 6000 qty of BN at other strike, can you slice the qty to proper order and place it??
  3. Big thing which I have been asking for “AMO” orders is disabled. Will you enable this or not?
  4. Any plans to extend this app to connect to other brokers like upstox??
1 Like

:slight_smile:

Actually, this should have been done at the order entry level itself. My bad … I will fix it by tomorrow.

Done deal …

Yeah! I wanted to make super profit making AMO for you for I had a killer idea with Price Bands. But I think it can wait … and I will release a cut tomorrow with AMO.

Haven’t thought about it … Will check their APIs … but would like to streamline the product first. Do give any more use cases you have … Would love to give it a go!

1 Like

Definitely … Would love to help … Start with understanding delta risk and theta decay …

Yup … No worries. I managed to pull it from a reliable source. Thnx.

Interesting read. Right from the beginning … Fascinated.
Out of curiosity, I checked your earlier posts and I think the PCJEWELLER anecdote here is not just an example. You actually traded that … isn’t it?

You bet :slight_smile: Every last detail except for the last one … unable to collateralise the equity. For some reason the request got rejected by Zerodha. Have raised a support ticket :wink: I can understand … though … they might be recalculating the hair cut to offer … with the crazy price volatility in it.

1 Like