Risk - Strategize Your Trades

Nice … And what is the exact story context here?

Oh! I think its a biblical story. I first read it in a book - You Can Win!! Still have it … Leaflet for reference …

David - Retail | Goliath - Institutional | Sling - Risk
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Risk analysis chart is not practical for weekly expiry options

I just checked the graph for 26200 ce 10th may expiry. It is showing unimaginable profit. The start and end range of graph should be reasonable based on time till expiry

Or the chart should have customizable start and end range

1 Like

Hmmm … The chart takes into account a 20% move either side. With BANKNIFTY as one of the highest absolute value product … That is a problem … So I get your point.

How about we keep the range same … but have a zoom feature so you can select a span on the chart and focus on your range? I think that should solve both the issues … i.e. keeping it simple and yet allowing you to deep dive.

Let me know your views … Will get back …
Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Is this applicable for equity cash intraday segment?

1 Like

Yup … The app has seamless integration with Equity Delivery (CNC), Equity and FnO Intraday (MIS) and FnO Overnight (NRML). And it has got a number of modules catering to Equity/Intraday like Concentration Risk, Inflation Risk, Risk Holdings, One Click Square Off Holdings, Basket Order, etc - Where you can do overnight technical analysis for your exact entry points and place order with one click with market open. Do explore …

1 Like

@Gautam, sir, where do you see this option. Kite ? PI ? NT ?

Hi @AnandaRaj

Enabled the zoom feature …

Work flow for your reference … Hope you like it …

Regards,
Risk.Money

Hi @vijay407

As requested, have fixed all your concerns raised -

http://blog.risk.money/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ezgif-1-e7752b5530.gif

http://blog.risk.money/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ezgif-1-9f9ba4d087.gif

Hope they address all your concerns. AMO will work in Single Order and Slicing Order along with Basket Order. Hope you enjoy the release.

Cheers,
Risk.Money

1 Like

Hi @siva / @Bhuvan

The only 1-star ratings I am having is due to this. I completely understand regular upgrades and things that are beyond our reach but would just like to make a suggestion.

I think if we have sth like what apple has to inform overall infrastructure status - (when 3rd parties depend on their services) - it can go a long way especially if I can have an API call to know if the services are available. If not will probably think of some guest mode or show maintenance banner even before login screen. Also, is there any scheduled downtime here that I am missing?

Please do share your thoughts …

Thanks,
Risk.Money

What time you got this?

A user posted a review around 12:45 AM in the night … and I checked it myself around 12:50 AM.

Yes, around that time we run some processes for couple of hours during which one can’t login to any of our trading application.

Ok … perfect … So can I say its 0000-0200?
I will run a maintenance banner and don’t show login screen for that time.

Can run it from 12.30 to 3 am.

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

Interesting app, good work.

How much would the realistic minimum capital a daytrader will need in their trading account to make the best use of an app like yours ?

If this is a difficult question ? how much trading capital do you maintain in your own account, so I can get an idea about the kind of day traders who can make the best use of this app.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

That is a very good question. Looking back, given a chance to start all over again, I would have started with a simple mean reversion system with understanding of delta risk and high probability trades + always hedged. So minimum two legs for hedge - can be achieved with CO/MIS orders within 50k for intraday on NIFTY/BANKNIFTY - Both Buying and Selling Options can be done with that money.

Well, its not. So I don’t have to answer the rest … but hint: I am mostly super leveraged for I try and manage risk at all time and the app in its current form and future upgrades should help.

1 Like

You are doing a fantastic job mate. Nice app…!

1 Like

Thank you … Do recommend any customised stuff you wish to have to fit your trading style … and I can get it sooner than later … :slight_smile: