Risk - Strategize Your Trades

Kindly update once ios app s ready

Can we have feature like when placing order one will input cash and it should calculate quantity that can be bought with that money based on product type used at current LTP.

1 Like

Sounds Good Siva Sir, about this feature.:point_up_2:

Yup … Its available in playstore - Risk - Strategize Your Trades

Trust me! I have started dreading these login issues. The fact that its resolved for you is such a relief. Yup do explore and lemme know if you need any polishing / customisation … Glad to know that you find it useful.

Positively sir … :slight_smile:

Yup. That will be a cool feature to have … For quick trading. Will have it integrated with pricing upgrades … Thanks for the suggestion … Tuesday … Hopefully … I just need to fit all this together in a coherent fashion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally agreed. :slight_smile:

Ok. I have got a really awesome new feature which is in continuation to the one in quote above. You see there is no Risk Management without doing your own analysis for which you need data. This has always been kind of a handicap for the app. But after 1000s of lines of trial and error coding and multiple night-outs we have finally figured out a neat mechanism to sync your trading data in Risk with Zerodha Back Office. Here is a simple workflow for reference -

And once the data is in sync, you can do all the cool risk management related analysis of crucial points where you might be going wrong.

This is just a first cut. So do give your valuable feedback but there are many more charts and graphs and thesis coming in the future to help you better manage risk using your own tradebooks. Hopefully, it will help point out the mistakes early and ensure you do not make the same mistakes again.

3 Likes

you are too good @Risk.Money.please join zerodha soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey. Thanks. Yeah. But I am a big time Zerodha fan, you know. Building platform from ground up is really hard. And what they have done with Kite Connect APIs is incredible. It takes a lot of responsibility off my shoulders and reduces time between ideation and go live for I can totally depend upon the their robust backend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Risk.Money The app looks nice but is it safe and secure to give third party apps permission to various things like view user data and maybe execute trades?

Hi @newguy
We do not collect any personally identifiable information or trade data. When you login, you are actually shown Zerodha login page and the app uses Kite Connect APIs for authentication. All user data stays local in the app sandboxed within android. That means no other application can access this data. You clear the cache, you loose all your data of journal entries and trade data. When you are done with the risk analysis and ready to place a trade, we again connect you to Zerodha platform using Kite APIs for you to seamlessly place trades on Zerodha platform. So you are not executing trade on us, but it is so tightly integrated that it feels that way. All communication of the app is via HTTPs and secured. Its all clean and cool. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great sounds good. But incase of any discrepancy or loss due to technical error or app does the liability lies on your company or zerodha or user?

Hmm. I will be straight about it because I know no other way. The liability always lies on the user. For any fintech product, for “any discrepancy or loss due to technical error or app” liability can never be of the company or for that matter zerodha - e.g. they had a recent network outage of 2 hours with Mumbai datacenter lease line issue.

I would also like to explain, why it is so. You cannot ascertain the amount of money a person is dealing with using the app/website or tool. So nobody can insure and you will never find a product taking that kind of a unlimited liability whether it is technical glitch or anything. Users are required to use their sole discretion and accept the product with all its flaws. Having said that all executions are on Zerodha - which is our trusted, robust platform.

Still, I would recommend you to please go through Risk.Money with clearly laid out Terms of Use, Disclaimer and Privacy Policy.

Feel free to write to [email protected] for any further clarifications.

5 Likes

@Risk.Money I like the transparency in your comment

Thank you for the honest reply.

Have added - Max Quantity, MidPoint - Pegged and Percent Away to super charge trading. Also, have enabled BO and CO.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is the IOS version out, mate?

Off the Main Topic. Glad that you had such an opportunity in places where not many traders have access to.

In your engagements during this time, have you come across any trading systems or blackbox technology that has really blown your mind away. Would appreciate if you could kindly share some experience on this, no need for specifics or strategies, but it will be an interesting subject for us daytraders to read on.