Save drawing on pi chart?

how can we save drawing on chart on pi desktop software>?>

Use the Save as Template option and reload it on the same scrip next time to preserve the drawings .

THANKS…strong text

1 Like

Hi guys , how can i save my price action markings in pi ? actually i tried to save my price action markings previously in pi charts and after next session that markings changed to random places in current chart when price zone shifted to new zones . ie, i just want to save my observatins should be at the same price levels , wherevere the price goes in coming days ( i tried by saving that chart as template and also saved to disk and used current but the results are same) how to rectify this?. Thanks .

Hi, for a long time im confused in this , how to save my chart markings in pi chart , already i askd here , but got the same reply to save as template , i did by saving as template , but after price zone change , my markings were at random places , posted one sceen shot

in that screen shot you can notice that my previuos LL , LH , HH , HL markings and channels were at some other empty space , not at specific lows and highs and price levels as when marked , so how can i rectify this , please help me in this , Thanks a lot in advance .